TPP is a leading UK health technology company, dedicated to delivering world class software that transforms healthcare for patients and clinicians. After 20 years of success in the UK, TPP is now accelerating its growth by expanding internationally both in the Gulf and in China, and is changing the way care is delivered. This global success is fueling the company’s need for bright and motivated graduates that want to make a difference to healthcare in the UK and around the world.
TPP has been consistently recognised as an outstanding graduate employer. In 2014 and 2015 we placed first in The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies To Work For. Most recently, we were named ‘Top Company For Graduates To Work For’ 2016/17 by The JobCrowd.
The Account Manager position is an exciting role that gives you the opportunity to have a direct impact on digital healthcare and help transform the future of the NHS. The role involves managing large customer accounts, increasing deployment of our software products in the UK and internationally and setting the priorities of the company. You will be responsible for driving forward progress on projects that will help to transform the future of the NHS, and revolutionise digital healthcare globally.
You’ll be smart, ambitious and hungry for a challenge. As an Account Manager you will have the opportunity to take on significant responsibility straight away. Working closely with colleagues across the company, you will become knowledgeable about technology and healthcare very quickly. You will be adept at engaging with the most up to date and significant trends in healthcare, and ensuring that the company is at the forefront of digital technology.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing customer accounts and relationships
- Identifying new sales opportunities, leading high level meetings and managing procurements
- Prioritising company workload and setting the strategic direction of the company
You will represent the company both in the UK and internationally. No previous experience is required and training is on-the-job, helping you gain both a technical and commercial understanding of TPP’s business.
Salary and Benefits
We will give you an excellent starting salary of £40,000 with outstanding annual pay reviews. Your salary will increase rapidly during your time at the company.
You will also receive a range of benefits, including:
- Fantastic holiday entitlement
- Opportunities to travel internationally
- Regular social events
- Pub Fridays
- BUPA Health, Dental and Travel cover
- £200 birthday meal allowance
- Life insurance
- 2:1 or higher at degree level
- A*AA at A-Level
- Excellent communication skills and confidence speaking to customers and officials
- Desire to travel internationally
- A passion for learning
- The drive to take on new challenges
Approachable, professional and motivated individuals will excel in this role at TPP.
When applying, please specify:
- Which university you attended
- All individual GCSE and A Level grades (or international equivalent)
- Your degree classification
- Any additional language skills
- Where you heard about the job
Please note: We reimburse applicants for travel to and from interviews
Note that due to the high volume of applications, candidates failing to pass the initial selection will not be notified. Successful candidates will usually be contacted within two weeks.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!