As a Helpdesk Operative you will be providing first and second line support to the various healthcare organisations that use our clinical software system, SystmOne. You will be engaging with customers from a wide range of healthcare settings and will have the opportunity to work across a number of projects. These range from service management, recruitment, and attending meetings with other health care organisations including NHS Digital, trust officials and end users. You will be able to take on responsibility from day one in this extremely varied and vital role.
In line with our flat hierarchy, you will work collaboratively with the rest of the team to manage the workload. You will be able to support both the development of the team and the development of our customer relation strategy, to improve the way in which we offer support to our customers. The right training and support will be provided for any tasks you undertake.
- 1st and 2nd Line Support – Handling and solving technical issues and queries around the SystmOne software. Customers could range from end users at GP practices to National organisations and service desks. You will be responsible for identifying, testing, replicating and problem solving within the service level agreement.
- Projects – Service Management (Incident, Change, and Problem Management), as well as recruitment, dealing with new service contracts, updating user guides, etc.
- Representing the company in external meetings with stakeholders.
Salary and Benefits
We will give you an excellent starting salary of £25,000 with outstanding annual pay reviews. Your salary will increase rapidly during your time at the company.
You will also receive a range of benefits, including:
- Fantastic holiday entitlement
- Regular social events
- £200 birthday meal allowance
- Pub Fridays
TPP is a market leading UK based IT company, dedicated to delivering innovative software solutions to the UK healthcare industry. After 20 years of success, we now operate on an international scale with projects ongoing across the Middle East and China.
TPP has been consistently recognised as an outstanding graduate employer. In 2014 and 2015 we placed first in The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies To Work For. Most recently, we were named ‘Top Company For Graduates To Work For’ 2016/17 by The JobCrowd.
We establish and maintain excellent working relationships with all levels of government and international healthcare organisations.
- A minimum of eight A*-C GCSE’s, including English and Maths (or equivalent)
- Three A*-C grades at A Level (or equivalent)
- IT literate
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and a keen eye for detail
- A professional telephone manner
- The ability to work under pressure
To apply, email your CV and covering via the button below. When applying, please specify your GCSE and A-Level grades.
Please note: We reimburse applicants for travel to and from interviews, if travelling from outside of Leeds.
Note that due to the high volume of applications, candidates failing to pass the initial selection will not be notified. Successful candidates will usually be contacted within two weeks.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!