Office Support & Administration Placement
Placement students at TPP get to experience working at the heart of a fast paced, growing organisation! The role provides the opportunity to work alongside all our teams, assisting in areas such as recruitment, marketing and finance.
The variety of work this placement has to offer provides new and exciting challenges each day, giving students the chance to make a real contribution within an industry that matters.
- Managing supplier accounts
- Planning company events both on a large and small scale
- Organising travel and accommodation
- Working alongside the recruitment team
- Liaising with the Marketing team and managing company merchandise
- Overlooking and arranging maintenance within the office
- Representing TPP at external events
- Assisting the finance team with incoming and outgoing payments
During your time at TPP you will get the chance to work on an individual project of your choice, in any area of the business. This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience and develop new skills for your career after university.
Salary and Benefits
You will get a salary of £17,000 and will receive a range of benefits including:
- Pub Fridays
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Regular social events
- Opportunities to travel internationally
- £200 birthday meal allowance
- Early finish on Fridays
TPP is a market leading UK based IT company, dedicated to delivering innovative software solutions to the UK healthcare industry. After 21 years of success, TPP is now looking to expand our offering to deliver connected care to new markets abroad.
TPP has been consistently recognised as an outstanding graduate employer. In 2014 and 2015 we placed first in The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies To Work For. Most recently, we were named ‘Top Company For Graduates To Work For’ 2016/17 by The JobCrowd.
- 2:1 or higher in first year of studies
- A full UK driving license and access to a car
- Excellent communication skills and confidence speaking to a wide range of people
- Fantastic organisational skills and time management skills
To apply, email your CV and covering letter via the link below.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!