The Account Manager position is an exciting role that gives you the opportunity to have a direct impact on digital healthcare and help transform the future of the NHS. The role involves managing large customer accounts, increasing deployment of our software products in the UK and internationally and setting the priorities of the company. You will be responsible for driving forward progress on projects that will help to transform the future of the NHS, and revolutionise digital healthcare globally.
You’ll be smart, ambitious and hungry for a challenge. As an Account Manager you will have the opportunity to take on significant responsibility straight away. Working closely with colleagues across the company, you will become knowledgeable about technology and healthcare very quickly. You will be adept at engaging with the most up to date and significant trends in healthcare, and ensuring that the company is at the forefront of digital technology.
- Managing customer accounts and relationships
- Identifying new sales opportunities, leading high level meetings and managing procurements
- Prioritising company workload and setting the strategic direction of the company
You will represent the company both in the UK and internationally. No previous experience is required and training is on-the-job, helping you gain both a technical and commercial understanding of TPP’s business.
Approachable, professional and motivated individuals will excel in this role at TPP.
TPP is a market leading UK based IT company, dedicated to delivering innovative software solutions to the UK healthcare industry. After 21 years of success, we now operate on an international scale with projects ongoing across the Middle East and China.
TPP has been consistently recognised as an outstanding graduate employer. In 2014 and 2015 we placed first in The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies To Work For. Most recently, we were named ‘Top Company For Graduates To Work For’ 2016/17 by The JobCrowd.
Salary and Benefits
We will give you an excellent starting salary of £45,000 with outstanding annual pay reviews. Your salary will increase rapidly during your time at the company.
You will also receive a range of benefits, including:
- Fantastic holiday entitlement
- Regular social events
- Opportunities to travel internationally
- Pub Fridays
- £200 birthday meal allowance
- Life insurance
- BUPA Health, Dental and Travel cover
To read what it’s like to work at TPP and to see our full list of benefits, visit our website.
- 2:1 or higher at degree level
- A*AA at A-Level
- Excellent communication skills and confidence speaking to customers and officials
- Desire to travel internationally
- A passion for learning
- The drive to take on new challenges
See below for equivalent grades.
To apply, email your CV via the apply button. When applying, please specify:
- Which university you attended
- Your degree classification
- All individual GCSE and A Level subjects and grades
- Where you heard about the job
Note that due to the high volume of applications, candidates failing to pass the initial selection will not be notified. Successful candidates will usually be contacted within two weeks. We reimburse applicants for travel to and from interviews. Please be aware that applications will be kept on file for up to 12 months.
- GPA of 3.5 or above
- 39 or above in the International Baccalaureate
- GPA of 4.0 or above
- 560 or above in Gaokao Arts
- 600 or above in Gaokao Science
Please note: The closing date for applications is 20th December 2018