Summer Internship 2019 – Software Developer
The summer internship is for university students who are in their penultimate year. Working alongside our Software Developers you’ll get the opportunity to work on exciting new projects, developing cutting-edge software. Our interns typically join us for 12 weeks but we are flexible on duration and start dates.
Our Software Developers work on a wide variety of projects as part of an agile development environment. Interns are involved in the full software cycle and work closely with all teams across the company as they scope out new projects and design, develop and deploy our solutions.
In the past, interns have worked on projects including:
- Development of iOS and Android apps for patients and clinicians
- Technologies to aid in public health and clinical trials
- Writing a new platform for sharing clinical tools
- Integration with Apple’s HealthKit
- Artificial Intelligence in healthcare
TPP is a market leading UK based IT company, dedicated to delivering innovative software solutions to the UK healthcare industry. After 21 years of success, we now operate on an international scale with projects ongoing across the Middle East and China.
TPP has been consistently recognised as an outstanding graduate employer. In 2014 and 2015 we placed first in The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies To Work For and we were named Top Company For Graduates To Work For in 2016/17 by The JobCrowd. Most recently, we were in the top 100 Graduate Employers in 2018 by The Times.
Salary and Benefits
We will give you a salary of £2,000 per month, you will also receive a range of benefits, including:
- Regular social events
- Pub Fridays
To read what it’s like to work at TPP and to see our full list of benefits, visit our website.
- Predicted 2:1 or above at degree level
- Minimum of A*AA at A-level (including an A* in Maths)
See below for equivalent grades.
To apply, email your CV. When applying, please specify:
- Which university you attended
- Your degree classification
- All individual GCSE and A Level subjects and grades
- Where you heard about the job
Note that due to the high volume of applications, candidates failing to pass the initial selection will not be notified. Successful candidates will usually be contacted within two weeks. We reimburse applicants for travel to and from interviews. Please be aware that applications will be kept on file for up to 12 months.
- GPA of 3.5 or above
- 39 or above in the International Baccalaureate
- GPA of 4.0 or above
- 560 or above in Gaokao Arts
- 600 or above in Gaokao Science