Software Support Analyst
No previous experience is required for this exciting graduate opportunity as a Software Support Analyst. In this role, you will be providing support to the various healthcare organisations that use our clinical software, SystmOne. You will be engaging with customers from a wide range of healthcare settings and will have the opportunity to work across a number of projects. This may include service management, recruitment, and attending meetings with other health care organisations including NHS Digital, trusts and end users. You will be able to take on responsibility from day one in this extremely varied and vital role.
In line with our flat hierarchy, you will work collaboratively with the rest of the team to manage the workload. You will be able to support both the development of the team and the development of our customer relations strategy, to improve the way in which we offer support to our customers. Training and support will be provided for any tasks you undertake.
- 1st and 2nd Line Support – Handling and solving issues and queries regarding SystmOne from our customers, which include end users and National service desks. You will be responsible for identifying issues, testing, replicating and problem solving.
- Projects – Service Management (Incident, Change, and Problem Management), as well as recruitment, dealing with new service contracts and liaising with developers to improve the system for our customers.
- Representing the company in external meetings with stakeholders.
TPP is a market leading UK based IT company, dedicated to delivering innovative software solutions to the UK healthcare industry. After 21 years of success, we now operate on an international scale with projects ongoing across the Middle East and China.
TPP has been consistently recognised as an outstanding graduate employer. In 2014 and 2015 we placed first in The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies To Work For. Most recently, we were named ‘Top Company For Graduates To Work For’ 2016/17 by The JobCrowd.
Salary and Benefits
We will give you an excellent starting salary of £25,000 with outstanding annual pay reviews. Your salary will increase rapidly during your time at the company.
You will also receive a range of benefits, including:
- Fantastic holiday entitlement
- Regular social events
- Pub Fridays
- £200 birthday meal allowance
- Life insurance
- BUPA Health, Dental and Travel cover
To read what it’s like to work at TPP and to see our full list of benefits, visit our website.
- A 2:2 degree, or higher, in any discipline
- Three A*-C grades at A Level (or equivalent)
- A minimum of eight A*-C GCSE’s, including English and Maths (or equivalent)
- IT literate
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and a keen eye for detail
- A professional telephone manner
- The ability to work under pressure
To apply, email your CV via the apply button. When applying, please specify:
- Which university you attended
- Your degree classification
- All individual GCSE and A Level subjects and grades
- Where you heard about the job
Note that due to the high volume of applications, candidates failing to pass the initial selection will not be notified. Successful candidates will usually be contacted within two weeks. We reimburse applicants for travel to and from interviews. Please be aware that applications will be kept on file for up to 12 months.
Please note: The closing date for applications is 20th December 2018
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!