Placement students at TPP get to experience working at the heart of a fast paced, growing organisation! The role provides the opportunity to work alongside all our teams, assisting in areas such as recruitment, marketing and finance.
The variety of work this placement has to offer provides new and exciting challenges each day, giving students the chance to make a real contribution within an industry that matters.
- Managing supplier accounts
- Planning company events both on a large and small scale
- Organising travel and accommodation
- Working alongside the recruitment team
- Liaising with the Marketing team and managing company merchandise
- Overlooking and arranging maintenance within the office
- Representing TPP at external events
- Assisting the finance team with incoming and outgoing payments
During your time at TPP you will get the chance to work on an individual project of your choice, in any area of the business. This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience and develop new skills for your career after university.
TPP is a market leading UK based IT company, dedicated to delivering innovative software solutions to the UK healthcare industry. After 21 years of success, we now operate on an international scale with projects ongoing across the Middle East and China.
TPP has been consistently recognised as an outstanding graduate employer. In 2014 and 2015 we placed first in The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies To Work For. Most recently, we were named ‘Top Company For Graduates To Work For’ 2016/17 by The JobCrowd.
Salary and Benefits
You will get a salary of £17,000 and will receive a range of benefits including:
- Fantastic holiday entitlement
- Regular social events
- Opportunities to travel internationally
- Pub Fridays
- £200 birthday meal allowance
- 2:1 or higher in first year of studies
- A full UK driving license and access to a car
- Excellent communication skills and confidence speaking to a wide range of people
- Fantastic organisational skills and time management skills
To apply, email your CV and covering letter, please specify:
- Which university you attended
- Your degree classification
- All individual GCSE and A Level subjects and grades
- Where you heard about the job
Note that due to the high volume of applications, candidates failing to pass the initial selection will not be notified. Successful candidates will usually be contacted within two weeks. We reimburse applicants for travel to and from interviews. Please be aware that applications will be kept on file for up to 12 months.