Placement students at TPP get the opportunity to work alongside all teams, assisting in areas such as recruitment, marketing and finance.
- General office administration
- Managing supplier accounts
- Planning company events
- Supporting the marketing team
- Supporting the recruitment team
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Managing company merchandise
- Dealing with invoices
During your time at TPP you will get the chance to work on an individual project of your choice, in any area of the business. This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience and develop new skills for your career after university.
TPP is a market leading UK based IT company, dedicated to delivering innovative software solutions to the UK healthcare industry. After 21 years of success, we now operate on an international scale with projects ongoing across the Middle East and China.
TPP has been consistently recognised as an outstanding graduate employer. In 2014 and 2015 we placed first in The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies To Work For and we were named Top Company For Graduates To Work For in 2016/17 by The JobCrowd. Most recently, we were in the top 100 Graduate Employers in 2018 by The Times.
Salary and Benefits
You will get a salary of £17,000 and will receive a range of benefits including:
- Pub Fridays
- £200 birthday meal allowance
- Fantastic holiday entitlement
- Regular social events
- Opportunities to travel internationally
- 2:1 or higher in first year of studies
- A full UK driving license and access to a car
To apply, email your CV and covering letter via the button below. When applying, please specify:
- Which university you attended
- Your degree classification
- All individual GCSE and A Level subjects and grades
- Where you heard about the job
Note that due to the high volume of applications, candidates failing to pass the initial selection will not be notified. Successful candidates will usually be contacted within two weeks. We reimburse applicants for travel to and from interviews. Please be aware that applications will be kept on file for up to 12 months.