Client Onboarding and Client Support Representative
The Client Onboarding and Client Support team is responsible for supporting a varied client range across both buy and sell side for all offered services. The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Have an in-depth understanding of our products and client base
- Support our clients through the entire onboarding process
- Support our clients with any queries they may have, via email, phone, or live chat
- Assist with the client relationship management
- Demonstrate products via WebEx or client visits
- Deal with any Ad-hoc responsibilities, beyond the specifications of this role
- Work closely with internal departments to ensure the highest level of client service is achieved and maintained
- Analytical mindset, good academic record and problem-solving skills
- Broad understanding and experience of financial instruments across listed and non-listed products for various asset classes
- Excellent communication skills and quick learner
- Keen interest in the financial market
- Team player but also have the ability to work autonomously when necessary
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Drive and determination to excel beyond the specifications of the role.
- Previous experience in a client facing role
- Programming skills (VBA, SQL)
- Mathematical background
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!