(based on 21 ratings in 2017)
"Quality work, quality people, quality environment."
- The working environment is very positive within the firm thanks to the flat hierarchy and friendly colleagues.
- There is historically high retention with effort made to find a place for all trainees.
- The firm’s room-sharing system means that trainees are constantly able to get work from and talk to associates and partners.
- Salaries are seen as being fair for the hours worked by trainees.
- Some felt that the IT and admin systems could benefit from being updated.
- Hours, training and the quality of work can vary greatly between departments.
- The qualification process is not as transparent as it could be.
- While hours are considered fair, they can still be unpredictable.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!