(based on 35 ratings in 2016)
"Independent law firm with distinctive personality."
- The working environment is very positive within the firm thanks to the flat hierarchy and friendly colleagues.
- There is historically high retention with effort made to find a place for all trainees.
- The firm’s room-sharing system means that trainees are constantly able get work from and talk to associates and partners.
- The training on offer could be a little more consistent from department to department.
- Some felt that the IT and admin systems could benefit from being updated.
- The qualification process is not as transparent as it could be.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!