The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop a range of skills relevant for a career within the legal profession in a commercial environment, whilst gaining experience in four six-month seats over the duration of their training contract with us. They will liaise with partners and colleagues, and be given responsibility and challenged in a range of practice areas. They will participate in a range of training courses (department-specific, firm-wide, and as required by the SRA) to aid their development.
Skills and experience
We seek to recruit candidates whom we view as having the potential to forge a long-term career with us. The candidates must:
- have excellent academic results (a minimum of 128 UCAS points (ABB or above) and a consistently strong achieved 2.1 degree);
- have completed the LPC with strong grades;
- Demonstrate the following in their submission:
- a drive to succeed;
- teamworking skills;
- resilience and strength of character;
- a sense of responsibility;
- an innovative approach;
- an analytical and logical mind; and
- excellent communication skills with strong attention to detail.