Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the background support. That's what we do. And we do it for private clients, institutions and corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We’ll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Are you considering a career in banking and not sure where to start? Looking for a chance to explore your options? UBS Insights Week might be just for you. From fast paced workshops to exclusive trading floor tours. You will experience what it is really like to work in financial services. On UBS Insights week you'll:
- have the chance to work shadow in a business area of your choice
- collaborate and compete with your fellow participants in a fast-paced trading game
- test your market instincts with case studies
- get tips and tricks on succeeding at assessments
- network with current graduates (who have recently been in your shoes)
- and learn from senior leaders who have built a career with us
Your experience and skills
You need to be in the first year of university, and have at least 300 UCAS points. You need to have, or be on track for a 2:1 or the equivalent in your first undergraduate degree. It doesn’t matter what you’re studying. (Really, it doesn’t.) But we’d like to see evidence that you can:
- analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision
- plan, organize and communicate well
- make things happen
- stick with a task
- work in a team
- come up with ideas
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!