12 month Industrial Placement Program Asset Management
You’ll get to join one of our teams in a variety of different areas:
- Investment Area, where our specialists and portfolio managers provide clients with access to our best ideas, people and superior investment performance.
- COO, who help us oversee the operational environment within Asset Management and ensure that the operating model is aligned with the strategy.
- Real Estate and Private Markets, where our business manages real estate investments globally and regionally within Asia Pacific, Europe and the US and across major real estate sectors.
- Client Coverage, where we believe in building on our ongoing dialogue between clients and client facing professionals to form strong relationships.
- Products and Solutions, who are responsible for leading the development and management of the Asset Management product offering
Your experience and skills
You need to be in the last two years of your degree and have, or be on track for, a 2:1 or the equivalent in your first undergraduate degree. It doesn’t matter what you’re studying. (Really, it doesn’t.) But we’d like to see evidence that you can: - analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision - plan, organize and communicate well - make things happen - stick with a task - work in a team - come up with ideas
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
On this 12 month industrial placement, you’ll get to join one of our teams in IT, Risk, Compliance and Operational Risk Control, or Communications and Branding. You’ll still be working toward your university degree course while getting the opportunity to be a real part of the team, working with our experts and learning about the industry, our clients, our firm and a specific area of it. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and make contacts. And if you impress us, your placement may result into a career-track graduate position.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!