(based on 9 ratings in 2015)
"Collaborative, large-scale, fast-paced."
- UBS has a culture of integrity and collaboration; colleagues are supportive not competitive
- Graduates are given immediate responsibility and are trusted to work autonomously
- There is a strong culture of development and training within the organisation
- All grads are paired with senior managers who provide mentoring and advice
- On occasion, bureaucracy can get in the way of day to day processes
- Some graduates may not get an opportunity to experience more than one part of the business
- Hours can be long during busy periods and can include consistently early mornings
- There could be more opportunities for graduates from across the business to meet and network
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!