(based on 14 ratings in 2017)
"Good employer in terms of pay, job security and work/life balance but perhaps not the most dynamic place to work."
- There’s a lot of flexibility allowed with hours to promote a good work/life balance.
- There are lots of opportunities to undertake challenging work in a variety of roles.
- Graduates are confident of progressing through the early parts of their career paths.
- Colleagues at all levels are friendly and offer lots of support.
- Some of the training could be more geared towards specific roles.
- Workloads can regularly be high but may in fact feel too low when first starting.
- It can be unclear how to progress at higher levels of the company.
- It’s sometimes necessary to pursue work.