Graduate Development programme
If you love nothing more than creating a software solution, asking yourself ‘what can I change?’ or ‘How can it be better?, Then we’d love to hear from you. Ultra Electronics Airport Systems are industry leaders who create mission-critical software for airports around the globe. Our constantly evolving suite of products covers almost every airport and airline process, spanning across operational performance, baggage management and passenger processing.
Our Graduate Development programme is designed to give you the best start to a long and successful career with us. You’ll get first class training and support as you learn from some of the most respected and highly qualified professionals in their field.
What you’ll do
Here are just some of the languages, frameworks, techniques and tools used here at Ultra:
- Angular 2
- Node.js (Express, Restify, Passport etc)
- CSS3 (SASS)
- Java(JPA, EJB, Servlets, JSP)
- Java messaging(JMX, MQ, ESB)
- Web Services(REST, SOAP)
- SQL Server(T-SQL)
- Automated Testing(jUnit, nUnit, TestNG, Selenium, Ranorex, Tape, Sinon, Rewire, Mocha, Jasmine)
- Continuous Integration(Jenkins, Vagrant, MSBuild)
- Build Tools(NPM, Ant, Gradle)
- Version Control(Git, TFS, SVN)
- Methodologies(Agile, Scrum, XP)
- Server OS(Windows Server, RHEL, Solaris)
Graduates work in fantastic, enthusiastic teams and have mentors and buddies to help along the way. There will also be opportunities to travel.
What you need
As apermanent member of the team you’ll get
- Competitive salary plus Sign on bonus payment
- 25 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays
- Great benefits such as membership of a contributory pension scheme, company paid life assurance, access to the Group’s flexible benefit scheme where you can take advantage of an array of benefits such as private medical healthcare, sharesave schemes, holiday flexibility and gym membership.
- A great learning culture - Graduate Software Engineers are given a full subscription to Pluralsight and Code School which provide on demand high quality training to allow engineers to keep up to date with the latest technologies. Free-thinking Fridays allow you to fill your own workday – whether you choose to spend that brushing up on the latest technologies on Pluralsight or creating a proof of concept for your latest great idea to improve our products is up to you!
- Relaxed working environment- our offices are furnished with sofas, TVs, magazines, table football, games consoles and coffee machines. Plus the opportunity to socialise with colleagues outside of work at our Sports & Social events.
- A casual dress code and flexible hours allow you to focus on the important things – developing fantastic products and writing great code!
Who are we?
As a leading global provider of airport IT solutions, Ultra Electronics Airport Systems has a proven capability to significantly optimize operational efficiency. With around 150 airports and 100 airlines using our software worldwide, Ultra is dedicated to providing effective and secure IT solutions, keeping your passengers happy on their journeys.
Our constantly evolving suite of products covers almost every airport and airline process, spanning across operational performance, baggage management and passenger processing. All of our systems are highly flexible, helping you to shape your business and plan for the future. Ultra's solutions are consistently selected by the world's top airports to ensure smooth and efficient operations, with many customers entrusting us with.
If you feel this Graduate role is for you, please send your CV via the button below.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!