(based on 28 ratings in 2014)
"Exciting, fast-moving, interesting, global."
- Graduates are quickly welcomed into a lively, dynamic working environment
- Challenging roles mean there are lots of opportunities for growth and development
- Managers place a lot of trust in graduates who are able to work autonomously on significant projects
- Unilever is a sincerely ethical company and is committed to having a positive impact on the world
- Some schemes require graduates to relocate several times which can be tough
- Hours can be long in global roles as you need to coordinate with many different countries around the world
- The amount of support offered to graduates in particularly stretching roles could be improved
- As it is a large organisation, there can be certain amount of bureaucracy
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!