Market Development Representative
Entropay is an e-wallet FinTech company that allows its customers to transfer money quickly & safely online, without disclosing their credit card details. The technology can be used anywhere that accepts a Visa card- customers love it because it helps them minimise their risk of fraud and avoid pesky bank charges. They're looking for three graduates with the energy, people skills and creativity to help win new clients in multi-million pound turnover enterprise companies.
What is the job, exactly?
This is no typical Sales role- you won't be cold calling, but rather will focus on research, strategy and approaching people over email. Your main tasks will be to:
- Gain a deep understanding of the solution and its commercial benefits
- Research target markets and companies
- Create strategies for engaging target individuals
- Pass leads to the Sales team
- Shadow Sales meetings
- Manage accounts
- European travel will be required
Why do I want this job?
- Gain Sales skills and industry insight that will set you up for a superstar career in Technology
- Get one-on-one training from industry experts
- Progress into a full Sales role, where top earners are on £200,000 packages
- Company culture is fun, young and dynamic- Entropay believe in trusting their employees and giving them the freedom to excel!
The fun stuff
Entropay is based in a WeWork (look it up!) where perks include:
- Beer and prosecco taps
- Free Ted Talks
- Office yoga
- Office puppy
What do I need to do to get this job?
We are looking for three high-powered graduates with a natural flair for Sales. You should be a determined person who doesn't take any nonsense, and will pull out all the stops to get the job done. If this sounds like you, and you're excited by the company and role, then don't delay- this opportunity will be in high demand, so send us your CV to apply today!
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!