Sales graduate stream 2018
By September will you have 2:1 degree?
Are you looking for a career where you are challenged and given responsibility in your role from day one?
Are you looking for a varied fast paced role within a Business Development function?
If so a role working within Veolia's Commercial Sales team could be the right place for you!
We are looking for a graduate who has great communication skills, is a team player and happy to push themselves out of their comfort zone.
By joining this team we can offer you a wide-range of opportunities. You will need a minimum 2:1 qualification. As with all our graduate placements, you must be willing to relocate around the UK every 8 months and have a full UK driving licence.
You will have placements in the following teams:
- The Green Team
- The Business Development Team
- The Customer Services Team
Exceptional prospects. Meaningful work. Superb benefits. Whatever you’re looking for in your next career move, there are all kinds of reasons to join Veolia.
We’re an international business with a single vision to resource the world. And we’re achieving that by providing innovative solutions that help industries, cities and communities to use energy, water and waste more sustainably. It’s a huge operation, involving the talents of over 174,000 employees across a wide range of roles. But no matter what we do, we’re all united by a shared passion and ambition – to provide smart environmental solutions that make a real and lasting difference. Join us and you’ll play an important part in achieving our vision.
The circular economy
Veolia sees a future in which end-of-life resources are transformed into products that enrich our lives and power our homes and industry. Our role is as re-manufacturer, energy supplier, innovator in the green economy and supporter of the natural environment. Our strategy to resource the world is based on manufacturing green products and energy, and to provide bespoke solutions for our customers. We call this the circular economy.
How to apply
Please allow 45 minutes to 1 hour for the application process
You will have the ability to save your application as you work through it. Please note the deadline for applications closes on 3rd June 2018.
As part of your application we ask that you provide your CV and answers to the following questions. If we do not receive these 2 pieces of information you will not pass the initial screening criteria.
1. Please provide details of any positions of responsibility, leadership, gap years taken or extra-curricular activities you have held since leaving school:(300 word max)
The following questions are designed to assess your motivation for a career with Veolia as well as some of the areas we have identified as being particularly important to success within Veolia. You can use examples from your academic, extracurricular or work experience when answering these questions.
Please ensure that you outline your personal involvement, what steps you took and what the outcome was.
2 .We're interested in your motivation for Veolia and our Graduate Development Programme. Please tell us why you want to apply to Veolia and be part of our Graduate Development Programme. (300 words max)
- What attracted you to apply to Veolia?
- Why do you believe you are a good fit for the graduate programme at Veolia?
- What do you know about our operations in the water, waste and energy sectors?
3. We need to Deliver on our promises in order to progress to new projects and grow our business. If we don't, our business will stagnate and this will compromise our future sustainability. (300 words max)
Please tell us about a time you needed to deliver an important project or task.
- Why was the project so important?
- What did you do to ensure that you delivered this on time?
- How did you overcome any challenges or obstacles when delivering this project/task?
- What results did you achieve?
4. Teamwork requires us to bring together diverse views, skills and expertise to ensure success. Without teamwork, we can’t leverage the great diversity of our people and this will undermine our chances to succeed and innovate.
Please tell us about a time you have had to work with a wide range of people on a group project/task.
- How did you ensure that everyone in the group contributed?
- What was your personal contribution on this task?
- What did you do to build a relationship with the team?
- What results did you achieve?
- What did you learn from this experience?
We will not be able to provide you a status update on your application until after the closing date - 3rd June 2018
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!