New Grad - Cybersecurity
You will be working as part of the Cybersecurity team, the ‘engine room’, where the opportunities to work with cutting edge technologies and increase the effectiveness of Cyber detection and prevention are as wide as your imagination.
In order to secure the organization from an ever evolving sea of threats we need to continuously mature and adapt our capability to protect and secure Visa’s assets. To succeed in this mission, we need to continually come up with innovative solutions and then automate these to allow us to innovate further. If you have a desire to work as part of a creative team, to think outside the box, share ideas and then deliver on those ideas – then this opportunity is for you.
We are looking for Cybersecurity Analysts & Engineers to join our Global Cybersecurity team. Some job duties and past projects have included:
- Threat modeling and analyzing solutions to identify security gaps and capabilities
- Instrumenting tools to measure, compile and discover security-relevant data
- Implementing Proof of Concepts that realize security architectures and solutions
- Creating requirements and design documents
- Performing discovery/data analysis and gap analysis
- Assisting subject matter experts in researching and developing security assessments of existing solutions as well as defining security architectures for new solutions
- Presenting results in front of a wide audience including senior leaders in Visa
So what are we looking for in a Cybersecurity Analyst or Engineer?
- Students graduating in 2018
- Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field
- Preferred experience in applied cryptography, data protection, identity access management, virtualization, mobile and/or network
- Experience in engineering mobile applications, web applications, database, big data, operating systems, network and/or system design a plus
- Experience on IAM products related to authentication, provisioning, authorization, SSO, and/or enterprise security protocols like SAML, OpenID, OAuth a big plus.
- Proven leadership capabilities, as demonstrated in professional, academic, or volunteer environment
- Excellent interpersonal and strong communication skills (verbal and written)
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!