Industrial Placement UK HR 2019
We are looking for people that love people.
At Vodafone, we don't just produce innovative products, we develop amazing people too. We're a brand that loves change - if it's not happening naturally then we're creating it ourselves. It's in our DNA to excel, to create a better future, to never rest and find new ways that help people communicate. That's the lifeblood that runs throughout Vodafone. We are driven to invest in people. We are committed to helping our people perform at their best and achieve their full potential.
Our HR functions enable the organisation to maximise the contribution of people to the delivery of our goals.
Areas you could find yourself working in: Learning and Development, Talent Management, Diversity and Equality, Organisational Development, Change Management, Policy, Recruitment or Employee Relations.
What’s in it for you
- Cutting-edge training on-the-job and in the virtual classroom
- Flexible working and fast paced environment
- Having business exposure and accountability from day one
- Being part of a large community of Explore Interns
What to expect
- The opportunity to explore your passion for people, and understand where your HR career could take you in Vodafone
- World-class mentorship from global thought-leaders
- Constant feedback and opportunities to push your boundaries
- Exposure to many aspects of HR to help you shape your understanding of the impact of HR on an organisation.
What are we looking for
- A passion for working with people and an understanding of how getting this right relates to business success
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and reports
- Curiosity and passion for technology, how things work and the future of digital
- Currently studying towards Bachelor
- Strong academic performance
- To apply, you must be in your 2nd year of a 3 year programme or 3rd year of a 4 year programme and be able to take on a full 12 month placement in this coming summer
- Proficient in English