Internship Programme HR 2019 Summer
Don’t limit your challenges. Challenge your limits.
Here at Vodafone, we do amazing things to empower everybody to be confidently connected. We provide the largest span of 4G out there - we even put it on the moon! We help with the everyday from making farmers lives easier with mobile money payments or streaming music into a car through the internet of things. As you can imagine, this means that we have a pretty vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people that makes us a great place to work.
Did you know, we have been recognised in The Sunday Times Top 25 Best Big Companies to work for and The Times Top 50 Employers for Women in 2018? We’ve also been recognised by the Financial Times as having Ethnic Minority role models in 2018.
To apply, you must be enrolled in a relevant undergraduate degree and ideally in your penultimate or final year of studies. You must be in good academic standing and proficiency in English is a must. You also must have the appropriate right to work for the duration of the 10-12 weeks of the programme.
The future is exciting. Ready?
Ready to find out about our programmes? Read on.
We are looking for people that love people.
At Vodafone, we don't just produce innovative products, we develop amazing people too. We're a brand that loves change - if it's not happening naturally then we're creating it ourselves. It's in our DNA to excel, to create a better future, to never rest and find new ways that help people communicate. That's the lifeblood that runs throughout Vodafone. We are driven to invest in people. We are committed to helping our people perform at their best and achieve their full potential.
Our HR functions enable the organisation to maximise the contribution of people to the delivery of our goals and we realise that an engaged, diverse and productive workforce is a business’s most valuable asset. Our HR teams drive this focus and look to provide a world class employee experience.
Areas you could find yourself working in:
Talent Management, Diversity and Equality, Business Partnering, Future Talent &Resourcing and more!
What’s in it for you
Working for a world leader in total communications that connects people places and things, improves lives through social inclusion and is striving to halve our environmental impact
- Flexible working and fast paced environment
- Cutting-edge training on-the-job and in the virtual classroom
- World-class mentorship from global thought-leaders
- Having business exposure and accountability from day one
- Being part of a large community of Explore Interns
Investment in your personal development with forward thinking digital learning opportunities
What to expect
- Placement opportunities in your area of specialism
- Support, training & personal development
- The opportunity to explore your passion for people, and understand where your HR career could take you in Vodafone
- Constant feedback and opportunities to push your boundaries
- Exposure to many aspects of HR to help you shape your understanding of the impact of HR on an organisation
What we’re looking for
- A passion for working with people and an understanding of how getting this right relates to business success
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and reports
- Curiosity and passion for technology, how things work and the future of digital
- Strong academic performance
- Proficient in English
To apply, you must be enrolled in a relevant undergraduate degree and be able to take on a full 10-12 week placement in this coming summer.