Industrial Placement UK Finance 2019
It’s not all about the numbers.
At Vodafone our Finance teams are central to decision making throughout the business, whether that’s for our customers or our employees. Finance isn’t just about the numbers anymore; it’s about applying them with a commercial focus. To enhance that focus, you will use your natural analytic ability where you will provide world class finance support to senior management and key stakeholders, contributing financial expertise to commercial decisions and value oriented support to the business.
You could have the opportunity to have real exposure to a wide variety of finance based activities to help you build on your core skills – whether it's facts and figures, building business cases, management analysis, crafting partnerships or supporting business-critical decisions we can help you learn and explore where your talent lies.
Areas you could find yourself working in: Commercial Finance, Business Intelligence, Mergers & Acquisitions, Treasury, Investor Relations, Regional Finance or Finance Operations; just to name a few.
What’s in it for you
- Cutting-edge training on-the-job and in the virtual classroom
- Flexible working and fast paced environment
- Having business exposure and accountability from day one
- Being part of a large community of Explore Interns
What to expect
- The opportunity to explore in detail one or more of the areas of finance mentioned above
- World-class mentorship from global thought-leaders
- Constant feedoback and opportunities to push your boundaries
- Exposure to a wide variety of finance activities to help you build your understanding of where you wish to take your career.
What are we looking for
- Ability to demonstrate a real passion for all things finance related
- Analytical mind-set with strong attention to detail
- Commercially savvy
- Curiosity and passion for technology, how things work and the future of digital
- Currently studying towards Bachelor
- Strong academic performance
- To apply, you must be in your 2nd year of a 3 year programme or 3rd year of a 4 year programme and be able to take on a full 12 month placement in this coming summer
- Proficient in English