Internship Programme Business 2019 Summer
Don’t limit your challenges. Challenge your limits.
Here at Vodafone, we do amazing things to empower everybody to be confidently connected. We provide the largest span of 4G out there - we even put it on the moon! We help with the everyday from making farmers lives easier with mobile money payments or streaming music into a car through the internet of things. As you can imagine, this means that we have a pretty vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people, that makes us a great place to work.
Did you know, we have been recognised in The Sunday Times Top 25 Best Big Companies to work for and The Times Top 50 Employers for Women in 2018? We’ve also been recognised by the Financial Times as having Ethnic Minority role models in 2018.
To apply, you must be enrolled in a relevant undergraduate degree and ideally in your penultimate or final year of studies. You must be in good academic standing and proficiency in English is a must. You also must have the appropriate right to work for the duration of the 10-12 weeks of the programme.
The future is exciting. Ready?
Ready to find out about our programmes? Read on.
The business stream will see you working in our Global Vodafone business area which is our B2B organisation. Our Business teams help companies around the globe succeed in the digital world. We give small to global businesses the edge through our total communication solutions connecting them to their people, places and things and helping them be more flexible, mobile and collaborative.
Areas you could be working in:
Customer operations supporting our global business customers, selling world-class communication solutions in our sales lines of business teams or working in our enabling functions.
What’s in it for you
- Working for a world leader in total communications that connects people places and things, improves lives through social inclusion and is striving to halve our environmental impact
- Flexible working and fast paced environment
- Cutting-edge training on-the-job and in the virtual classroom
- World-class mentorship from global thought-leaders
- Having business exposure and accountability from day one
- Being part of a large community of Explore Interns
- Investment in your personal development with forward thinking digital learning opportunities
What to expect
- Placement opportunities in your area of specialism
- Support, training & personal development
- The opportunity to gain exposure to the exciting world of B2B sales as well as building your understanding of the digital world
- Constant feedback and opportunities to push your boundaries
- The chance to learn from industry leading sales professionals and to explore whether a career path in sales is your calling
What we’re looking for
- International mind-set and interest in global business
- Demonstrate creativity, resilience and adaptability
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity and hunger for development
- Customer focused and commercial savviness
- Curiosity and passion for technology, how things work and the future of digital
- Strong academic performance
- To apply, you must be enrolled in a relevant undergraduate degree and be able to take on a full 10-12 week placement in this coming summer.
- Proficient in English