Industrial Placement UK Commercial 2019
In joining the Commercial team here at Vodafone you will support our people in strengthening our position as an admired company in the eyes of our customers, shareholders and employees! The team is broad; you could be working within Brand, Marketing, Consumer Services, Terminals, M-Pesa or Customer Experience Operations. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
These are just a few of the areas you could find yourself working in:
- Marketing and Brand - Ensuring our marketing and brand strategy is fit for purpose and has our customer at the centre is key. Specific areas you can work on include Customer Value Management (CVM), Brand campaigns, Segments or Digital Marketing.
- Customer Experience and Operations - You’ll become involved in every aspect of our multi-channel customer experience, from retail stores to our Vodafone app and website, ensuring that we deliver the best user experience to our customers.
- Products and Services - The P&S team is responsible for developing numerous products for our consumers, from negotiating the latest handsets, to new and exciting products from our Consumer IOT portfolio.
- Other teams: Partner Markets, M-Pesa, Strategy and Innovation, Customer Experience Excellence, Unified Communications and others
What's in for you
- Flexible working and fast paced environment
- World-class mentorship from global thought-leaders
- Having business exposure and accountability from day one
- Being part of a large community of Explore Interns
What to expect
- Opportunity to gain exposure to all the inner workings of our commercial teams. Helping you build a strong understanding of what impact they can have on business success.
- Constant feedback and opportunities to push your boundaries
- Investment in your digital & professional development
- The chance to learn from industry leading professionals
What we’re looking for
- International mind-set and interest in global business
- Demonstrate creativity and adaptability
- Passion for delivering brilliant customer service and commercial savviness
- Good communication skills
- To apply, you must be in your 2nd year of a 3 year programme or 3rd year of a 4 year programme and be able to take on a full 12 month placement in this coming summer
- Currently studying towards Bachelor
- A good academic performance
- Proficient in English