Technology Discover Graduate Programme
We’re Vodafone. Technology’s original game changers.
Our IoT and connectivity technology provides the playing field for countless other companies to innovate. That’s just the start. Now we need people who can keep us ahead. That's where you come in.
You will be at the centre of Vodafone’s technology strategy & implementation. This will cover a wide range from technology designs to deliver Networks and IT through to Security, Big Data and beyond! All this is to ensure we distribute world-leading technology to empower Enterprise and Consumer customers to be confidently and securely connected. Vodafone has become more than just a mobile service provider. We're heavily invested in fixed line, Internet of Things, AI and Cloud & Hosting. All of which you will be able to explore. You’ll get to unleash your ideas and apply them to real business projects that you can own from day one.
Areas you could find yourself working in:
Technology Strategy & Architecture:
Develop your architecture skills as you shape the future of our Network and IT infrastructure in this team. From Big Data & Business Intelligence Architecture, to being a part of an innovation team driving collaboration and innovation globally in Vodafone, we provide you with the opportunity to place your name on the Vodafone technology strategy for years to come.
Cloud & Hosting:
Join the teams working to provide the future for our customers with a flexible, scalable and cost-efficient IT infrastructure. Design and deliver solutions, from operating in sandbox environments to build and test your solutions, to taking these solutions live across our markets, partnering with colleagues from around the world.
Internet of Things:
World leader in Internet of Things. Need we say any more?
We offer you the opportunity to develop a career specialising in Security with experience across Cyber Security, Compliance and wider global programme management as part of our specialist Security programme. Interact across all areas of Vodafone Technology, where you’ll address the complexities of operating within a large-scale telco whilst gaining depth of experience and professional qualifications at the same time.
What’s in it for you:
- Investment in your personal development
- Working for an industry leading company that spans across different countries around the world
- Having business exposure and accountability from day one
- Being part of a global community of graduates
- Work to deliver world-leading technology to empower both Enterprise and Consumer customers around the world to be confidently and securely connected
What to expect:
- Cross-functional rotations
- Placement in your area of specialism
- Training & personal development
- Support to fulfil your potential and career goals
- Build expertise in your chosen area
What we’re looking for:
- Demonstrate creativity and adaptability
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity and hunger for development
- Customer focused and commercial savviness
- Curiosity and passion for technology, how things work and the future of digital
- Recently graduated (bachelor’s or master’s) within one year
- Strong academic performance
- Proficient in English
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!