Digital Enterprise Discover Graduate Programme
Our Digital Enterprise teams help businesses all over the world to meet all of their digital communication needs. In this area you will work in partnership with customers to transform their businesses; connecting the right product or service to the right people in the right place. Within Digital Enterprise you could find yourself working a variety of different roles giving you a rounded view of the business and a strong foundation to build your career. This could be in our Lines of Business (Internet of Things, Cloud & Security, Carrier Services), in our Enabling Functions (HR, Finance, Legal & External Affairs, Marketing, Transformation, Strategy) in our Operations team or in the Corporate Sales department.
What’s in it for you:
- Working for an industry leading company that spans across the world
- Investment in your personal development
- Having business exposure and accountability from day one
- Being part of a global community of graduates
- Work to deliver world-leading technology to empower our Enterprise customers around the world to be confidently and securely connected
What to expect:
- 2 x 6-month rotations and 1 x one-year placement across Operations, Sales, HR, Finance, Marketing, Legal & External Affairs and Project Management (supporting our teams in areas like Internet of Things, Carrier, Cloud etc).
- Cutting-edge training on-the-job and in the (virtual) classroom
- World-class mentors from global thought-leaders
- Constant feedback and opportunities to push your boundaries
- Flexible working environment
What we’re looking for:
- International mind-set and interest in global business
- Demonstrate creativity and adaptability
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity and hunger for development
- Customer focused and commercial savviness
- Curiosity and passion for technology, how things work and the future of digital
- Strong academic performance
- Recently graduated (bachelor’s or master’s) within one year
- Proficient in English
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!