Discover Graduate Programme - Digital
Don’t limit your challenges. Challenge your limits.
Here at Vodafone, we do amazing things to empower everybody to be confidently connected. We provide the largest span of 4G out there - we even put it on the moon! We help with the everyday from making farmers lives easier with mobile money payments or streaming music into a car through the internet of things. As you can imagine, this means that we have a pretty vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people, that makes us a great place to work.
Did you know, we have been recognised in The Sunday Times Top 25 Best Big Companies to work for and The Times Top 50 Employers for Women in 2018? We’ve also been recognised by the Financial Times as having Ethnic Minority role models in 2018.
To apply, you must have recently graduated (within one year) or be in your final year of study and have a good academic performance. Proficiency in English is a must.
The future is exciting. Ready?
Ready to find out about our programmes? Read on.
Vodafone made the first ever mobile phone call in the UK on 1 January 1985 and we haven't looked back since. We're still putting our customers at the heart of what we do, forever challenging and pushing the boundaries of digital to give new, ingenious and hassle-free ways to connect with their worlds.
For us, digital transformation is constant - not a one-off event. It’s our obsession. And it’s how we forever evolve our technology to improve the lives of our customers. From TOBi – the first live chat-bot in UK telecoms, to personal digital assistants and voice biometrics, we continually experiment with ways to make our journeys more intuitive, simple and enjoyable. We’re constantly testing and trialing ways to give customers faster access to our services, more flexibility - and the richest, most rewarding experience.
Our digital teams are passionate, talented and ambitious, and always go above and beyond to satisfy our customers. We work in a fast-paced environment where you’ll always be pushed to reach new heights and deliver leading digital solutions for our powerful brand.
Areas you could be working in: Digital Marketing, CVM, Big Data, Customer Experience, Product Management, Web Development, UX/UI Design
What’s in it for you
- Investment in your personal development with forward thinking digital learning
- Working for an industry leading company that spans across different countries around the world
- Having business exposure and accountability from day one
- Being part of a global community of graduates
What to expect
- A number of rotations across the areas mentioned above
- Cutting-edge training on-the-job and in the virtual classroom
- World-class mentors from global thought-leaders
- Constant feedback and opportunities to push your boundaries
- Flexible working and fast paced environment
What we’re looking for
- Demonstrate a passion for all things digital
- Be technically minded with a strong desire to innovate within the area mentioned above
- Recently graduated (within one year)
- A good academic performance
- Proficient in English
If you think this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Start date: September 2019
Duration of Programme: 2 years
Location: Newbury HQ campus or our London HQ office
Requirement: 2.1 (or equivalent) degree (achieved or predicted). Preference for a technical/digital related degree.
As part of your application, you will be required to answer additional pre-screening questions to fully complete your application, so please look out for the follow up email.