WARC is an expanding, globally-focused publisher with offices in London, Washington, D.C. and Singapore. We have produced independent and objective advertising research for over 35 years, and are trusted by the world's largest brands, ad and media agencies, media owners, research companies and academic institutions.
We’re looking for a bright, organised and highly-literate Data Analyst with strong copywriting skills and a real eye for detail to join our busy editorial team. Intermediate Excel and PowerPoint abilities are essential, as well as a passion for quantitative research and a desire to learn.
• Overseeing the production and publication of WARC’s series of Data Point articles, including copywriting, graphic production data processing
• Verifying partner data prior to publication
• Proofreading content summaries, full-text articles and long form reports
• Supporting the Data Editor in day-to-day tasks
• An excellent academic track record with a minimum 2.1 degree
• Intermediate understanding of Excel. PowerPoint and HTML skills are also desirable
• A passion for quantitative research
• Good organisational skills, with the ability to work to deadlines
• Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills.
• Strong analytical mind, with an eye for detail and the ability to spot trends and patterns
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!