Online Site Merchandising Associate
Would you enjoy being an expert in how consumers shop? Wayfair has an exciting opportunity to train and teach you to be an in-house expert in this area.
Wayfair has an exciting new opportunity for a Graduate to join our expanding Merchandising team in London. The successful Online Merchandiser will combine a detail-oriented, data-driven approach with an understanding of what looks good and what drives the customer to engage and buy.
You will be responsible for a set of categories on Wayfair.co.uk, making key customer-oriented decisions about how to merchandise our site.
This is an excellent opportunity for a focused and ambitious graduate who has a proven interest for the world of home interiors.
What You'll Do:
- Manage category pages and providing a dynamic, engaging customer experience.
- Execute on a variety of projects aimed at optimizing landing page performance.
- Develop and execute cross-sell / upsell activities.
- Be the expert on merchandising and consumer behaviours
- Analyse site metrics and related data to identify merchandising opportunities
- Ability to maintain high quality standards on merchandising of products.
What we are looking for:
- A strong academic record with a keen interest in analytics
- An interest in Online Merchandising / An eye for what makes consumers make decisions and looks good in the online space
- Communication skills are critical to this position
- Enjoying stakeholder relationships - you will be connecting with people on a daily basis
- Strong organizational skills
- Good mix of analytical/conceptual skills to understand and then optimize page performance
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Positive, energetic attitude
What We Offer:
- A competitive salary and bonus that come along with a unique work life balance
- A agile and energetic work environment - Progression at Wayfair is based on results not on hours spent in the office.
- Great mentors and career development opportunities through our learn@work program
- Private medical, dental insurance, pension, Gym membership discounts, team pod outings, and more!
- A great opportunity to learn about e-commerce from a global top 50 e-retailer.
- Great location in central London
- Fresh fruits, snacks, refreshments and beer Fridays!
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!