(based on 9 ratings in 2016)
"Friendly, hard-working and respected."
- Very competitive remuneration.
- Weil gives trainees a great deal of responsibility, meaning they are able to learn quickly.
- The firm has a friendly yet professional working atmosphere.
- The small intake of trainees ensures that everyone is well supported throughout their training contracts.
- Hours can be long and unpredictable.
- Work flow can be varied, with peaks and troughs.
- Occasionally trainees may be required to work on weekends.
- Seat rotation could be more open and flexible.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!