(based on 8 ratings in 2018)
"An ambitious and hard-working, yet friendly, US firm."
- The remuneration is competitive at both trainee and new qualifier level.
- Weil gives trainees a great deal of responsibility, meaning they are able to learn quickly.
- The firm has a friendly yet professional working atmosphere.
- There’s a generous holiday allowance as well as other perks offered by the firm.
- Hours can be long and unpredictable, especially in some departments.
- Some feel that they could benefit from additional formal training.
- There could be more social events held at the start of the training contract.
- Seat rotation and secondment opportunities could be more open and flexible.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!