(based on 13 ratings in 2018)
"A global law firm with excellent-quality lawyers."
- There’s a friendly working environment with a strong commitment to improving diversity.
- There are a variety of international opportunities available.
- The work given to trainees gets progressively more complex and interesting as they gain experience.
- The amount of training can vary between departments.
- Hours can be long and fairly unpredictable.
- Some supervisors are not as active in their role as others.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!