(based on 14 ratings in 2015)
"It is a friendly, intense, welcoming and varied law firm."
- The people are friendly and diverse, and it's a great working environment
- Trainee salaries, as well as the benefits on offer, are very good
- There are a variety of international opportunities available
- Retention rates at the firm are excellent and the process of qualification is transparent
- Hours can be long and fairly unpredictable
- The quality of feedback and mentoring can vary across the firm
- Work/life balance could be improved in some departments
- A increased focus on ensuring trainee development in the training contract could be helpful
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!