(based on 13 ratings in 2017)
"International, stimulating and challenging."
- There’s a friendly working environment with a strong commitment to improving diversity.
- There are a variety of international opportunities available.
- The work given to trainees gets progressively more complex and interesting as they gain experience.
- Hours can be long and fairly unsociable.
- Some trainees would like more control over their seat choices.
- The amount of training can vary between departments.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!