William Jackson Food Group
We strive to be a business to be proud of and have strong values which we adhere to, including consideration, integrity, commitment, openness and boldness. We also look after our people and work hard to ensure that the trust and confidence they demonstrate by working for us is justified. We want to attract and develop the best people who share our passion and values.
The William Jackson Food Group is a long-established family business with exciting plans for the future, and our portfolio of successful food businesses are thriving in their market areas.
- Jacksons makes bread for the sandwich market in the UK and abroad. The bakery also makes Jackson's Yorkshire's Champion Bread for sale in supermarkets.
- Aunt Bessie’s is the leading manufacturer of frozen Yorkshire Puddings in the UK and produces more than 20 million Yorkshire Puddings every week as well as a host of other accompaniments, meals and desserts.
- MyFresh supplies freshly prepared salad and vegetables to some of the UK’s leading convenience retailers, foodservice and food manufacturers.
- Abel & Cole is an online organic food delivery business which delivers a wide range of groceries to thousands of homes across the country every week.
- The Food Doctor is a healthy snacking and bread products brands, selling across major retailers as well as specialist health retail outlets.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!