Graduate Development Program (GDP)
Critical to Willis Towers Watson’s aggressive growth strategy is attracting its next generation of leaders. The Graduate Development Program is a 2-year cross-business rotational program designed to attract high potential talent with commercial awareness, demonstrable customer focus and leadership potential.
The GDP program provides participants with the opportunity to develop a solid foundation of knowledge and skills across multiple business lines. The two-year program is comprised of three 8-month rotations with the opportunity for one rotation to be international. Rotational assignments are designed to provide client facing and marketing facing exposure whilst gaining an understanding of the wider Willis Towers Watson capabilities, opportunities and challenges.
Is this program right for you?
- A premier program designed to accelerate learning that provides a breadth of knowledge across business lines
- Challenging hands-on rotational assignments where you will learn the basics of insurance
- Global orientation program with in between rotation class meeting that will focus on professional and business specific learning activities
- International rotation opportunity
- Meaningful post program jobs across the firm that will focus on continued career development to promote leadership potential
- Bachelor’s degree – all disciplines considered
- 2.1 or higher (UK); or international equivalent
- Industry and customer focused
- Adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity
- Strong Analytical/Problem solving skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Agile learner
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 39,000 employees in more than 120 countries.
We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas — the dynamic formula that drives business performance.
How to Apply
To apply please visit our website careers via the button below.
Please note, you must be authorised to work in the European Economic Area (EEA) on a permanent full-time basis in order to apply.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!