Account Manager- M&A
Our clients products and services provide the global advisory and corporate communities with intelligence and analysis, leading to real revenues for customers. With regional head offices in London, New York and Hong Kong and over 300 journalists in 65 locations worldwide, reliable and validated proprietary intelligence and historical data. Our customers are amongst the worlds leading legal & advisory firms, investment banks, hedge funds, private equity firms, fund managers, and corporate firms.
As an Account Manager based in the London office the candidate will be responsible for running their territory as their own business. This includes, but is not limited to: prospecting, sourcing, product demonstrations, managing trials, negotiations, client management, client retention and renewals for the subscription product. The ideal candidate is a results-oriented individual who has a friendly and outgoing personality and is able to establish relationships with senior M&A practitioners. The role provides an ideal opportunity for individuals wishing to gain an insight into the world of Mergers and Acquisitions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identify and deliver new revenue opportunities through direct communication in face-to-face meetings and telephone calls with corporations across the EMEA sales territory
- Live/remote product demonstrations for prospects, trials and existing clients
- Develop and cultivate relationships at the highest levels within client base and prospects
- Managing an existing client base whilst ensuring these clients renew their subscriptions
- Limited travelling
- Manage and report all pipeline and forecast activity in a timely manner
- Liaise with product Editorial teams
- Perform other duties as required
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, driven and enjoy an environment in which a positive attitude is a must. A very strong candidate would have the following attributes:
- Track record of B2B sales experience, preferably within an information product environment
- High level of presentation and sales skills
- Experience working with and presenting to senior level executives
- Enthusiastic, organised, presentable and personable
- Hard working and fast learning
- An interest in the M&A industry
Salary and Benefits Information:
- Competitive base salary, uncapped commissions + Benefits
- Regular sales incentives - annual all-expense paid trips
- Well-structured training program
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!