Client Relationship Manager
We are now hiring for a CRM Consultant for a leading financial media provider based in London
As a CRM Consultant, the candidate will be responsible for the customer management and training of a portfolio of customers to ensure the renewal of that account and to drive the maximum level of profitable growth.
The territory will cover EMEA including Investment Banks, Corporate, Advisory Community and Private Equity firms.
The role provides an ideal opportunity for individuals wishing to gain an insight into the world of Mergers and Acquisitions and Private Equity.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing an existing customer base whilst ensuring these customers renew their subscriptions
- Developing and cultivating relationships at the highest levels within these accounts and establishing a key network of senior level contacts within given territories
- Identifying and delivering increased revenues combined with excellent service levels
- Engaging with the customer at all levels and functions in order to plan and execute a strategy that will ensure the renewal
- Providing training and guidance to the customer base, through one-on-one meetings, large scale presentations and proactive telephone calls
- Managing customer base and territory remotely and travelling to customer offices on a regular basis
- Liaising with customers on the Mergermarket helpdesk providing assistance on any issues related to the service and the database, deals covered and research – management of customer requests in a timely manner
- Elaboration, with the Marketing and Editorial teams, of documents for customers covering market analysis and the best journalistic opportunities
- Consistently provides, collate and communicate customer feedback regarding Product Development, Editorial topics etc to the business through regular trip reports
- Actively involved in all divisions of the business in CRM operations and activities which underscore the raising of the CRM profile (feedback, meetings, account strategy, etc)
- Maintaining a high level of excellence (product knowledge, market knowledge, confidence, feedback gathering, etc) on all onsite meetings
- Ability to manage, in a timely fashion, all customer and management requests daily
A strong candidate will have excellent communication skills, be self-motivated, driven and enjoy an environment in which autonomy is a must.
An ideal candidate would have the following attributes:
- Be commercially driven
- Outgoing personality
- An interest and/or experience in the mergers and acquisition industry
- Previous account management and/or group presentation experience preferred
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Driven to keep acquiring new knowledge that relates directly or indirectly to your product and your product’s market
- Leading by example when tasked with management initiatives, and responds in a professional, timely manner
- Knowledgeable within the market and territory and how the product fits into that particular market
- Good track record of consistently hitting targets
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!