"Wiser Graduates is a multi-sector recruitment agency, specialising in placing the best talent across IT, Sales, Finance, Consultancy; and Recruitment. Recruitment across Creative, Media, Finance, IT, Oil & Gas, Legal, Public and Private Sectors, our clients range from established global Market-leaders to high-growth entrepreneurial boutiques across 360, search & selection and executive search"
At Wiser Graduates we work entirely as a team to get you placed in the best job for you, acting as a true consultant we promise to be:
- Professional and consultative
- Understanding of what you want to do and how you like to do it
- A platform for new opportunities
- Open your eyes to your strengths and how you can succeed
- Prepare you for interviews and coach you through areas to improve
- Put you in front of the right people to get the job
In 2015, Millennials are set to become the largest percentage of the workforce for the first time and by 2025 it is estimated that they will make up 75% of the workforce.
Sectors for Success: permanent vacancies in finance & accounting (17%), IT (28%), engineering (50%) and media & marketing (19%), are all up year-on-year. Contact & Interim jobs advertised are retail (+135%), security (+95%), strategy & consultancy (+91%) and energy (+80%) sectors.
Professional recruitment firms now have 27% more vacancies on their books than this time last year according to new survey data from the Association of Professional Staffing Companies (APSCo)
When you’re someone who prides themselves on their social skills and love of meeting and engaging the brightest and best Britain has to offer, graduate recruitment is the industry for you. Recruitment is an industry built around people and people are my passion. It’s incredibly satisfying when your job is your passion; making people the best they can be.
Thinking of becoming a recruitment consultant, a successful candidate will:
- Be a true team player
- Be confident, articulate, consultative, bright and driven
- Be intelligent and naturally inquisitive
- Be well organised, structured and disciplined
- Be target orientated
- Have natural ambition and want to be the best at everything you do
- Have sales experience preferably not in retail
Why should you work in recruitment?
- Fast career progression from day one
- Structured training and development throughout your career
- High earning potential, competitive basic salaries and realistic OTEs
- Meritocratic environment
- Lots of additional incentives
As a candidate what do we ask of you?
- Go all in, put your head down and help yourself get a job
- We cannot get you the job alone you must be part of it!
- Be open and honest through out the process
- Tell us when we are getting it right and when we get in wrong so we can work on it
- Be open minded, this is what we do and we are good at it so you must trust us
Read the Wiser Guide to Recruitment for more information on your future job and what to expect.
If you're looking to be recruited into the some of the most exciting companies in the UK, or are an exciting company looking for the best graduates available then get in touch!
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!