High-end Banking & Finance Recruitment Consultant
My client is an innovative, forward thinking and profitable recruitment business based in brand new offices in the heart of London. Covering recruitment in the IT, Banking and Finance industries, my client is heavily invested in the International markets. With just under 100 employees in their stunning new offices, revenue growth has been at over 35% year-on-year since 2011. This dynamic recruitment consultancy covers contract, interim and permanent roles, and fills positions within their areas of expertise in all corners of the globe. Their exciting business growth predicts worldwide development, with the focus being New York and other US branches.
Since the company’s inception in 2007 they have now placed over 2,000 candidates (and celebrated in style in Monte Carlo!) at an average fee of £18,000 – they are looking to double this number to 40,000 by 2017 and so are looking for top graduates to grow their team in London.
They are looking for ambitious graduates to help them grow their recruitment team focused on UK markets.
Specific qualities are needed to be considered this role
- Intelligence – recruitment, done right, is not easy, so intellectual capability and social intelligence are a must.
- Ambition – trainees are rewarded with fair progression, with top performers moving up within 1-2 years to manage teams of consultants.
- Financial motivation – recruitment is an industry where people who work hard are rewarded financially. The average salary earned in the first year at this client is £44,500, as a combination of both basic salary and commission cheques.
- Conscience – recruitment is an industry with a bad name; one perceived to be full of money-hungry cowboys.
This client seeks to change that – there are strong ethical guidelines that must be adhered to by all employees – team lead and trainee alike.
Ideally you would have graduated within the past three years from a top 30 UK university with a 2:1 or above but apply regardless - it doesn't matter where you come from or what you look like; as long as you have graduated within the past three years and have the qualities and potential required then get in touch.
- A market-leading £22,500 basic salary, with average first year earnings being just under £45,000.
- A generous and fair individual and team commission structure, to reward you while encouraging cooperation
- Full gym membership, and you’re encouraged to go during the day!
- Two company-wide holidays a year – last year they went skiing in France and to Dubai – as well as regular all-expenses-paid socials.
- 28 days holiday per year, plus a 2pm finish on your birthday and a noon start the day after – no points for guessing why…!
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then apply and one of the Wiser Graduates team will contact you within with information on next steps. We aim to get back to all candidates within 5 working days.
Wiser recruits in to: Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking, Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, BioscienceRecruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, BoardRecruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!