Trainee Graduate Recruitment Consultant
So you’re thinking about working in recruitment? You may have heard that it is a fun, fast-paced and incredibly lucrative career opportunity. Well, it is! But it is also incredibly hard work, long hours, stress and disappointment. This is the reality of success. If you want to be the best, to bill the most and to be a top earner, you have to get through the tough times and drive forwards to the success. Our client offers that opportunity!
Our client wants graduates with a drive and determination that will only accept winning as an option. Someone who understands that results don’t come easy, and is willing to give everything to being the best. Our client can offer you the training, resources and personal management to be the best you can possibly be. Our client won’t employ you unless they can see that you will have a long and successful future in their company. If you are hired, then they will see to it that you achieve your full potential.
Our client’s top billers take home in excess of £200k per year. Within 2 years, you would be expected to be taking home upwards of £70k per year, and if you are ambitious, there is no reason why you can’t be a top biller.
But of course it’s not all about hard work and graft. Obviously a company that demands a lot from you, will be willing to give back!! Our generous client gives back with…
- The BEST commission structure available in recruitment
- No KPIs, just personal targets set by the dedicated training team based around you and your development as a consultant?
- Beautiful offices in Central London?
- Amazing staff benefits such as fully paid holidays and ski trips!
- Flexible hours and total autonomy to allow you to be your own Boss!
- Academy training programme that guarantees results!!
So if you think that these rewards are worth the hard work then read on. If not please press back and look for an easier ride.
Our client is a market leader! They have cemented their place as the best in their market and continue to grow and establish this position. If you want to be the best, you have to work for the best.
You know that a successful recruitment consultant has to be: resilient, sales-oriented, money-motivated, hard working, target-driven, etc. - you’ve heard it all before, and so have we. These things are important, obviously, but we want more. We need people who are…
- Intelligent - we want people who can hold intelligent conversations with candidates, clients and colleagues.
- Well qualified - a 2:1 or above from a redbrick university.
- Plugged in - if you’re not reading the papers, arguing politics with your friends or constantly learning things then you won’t thrive here.
- Likeable and fun - yes, we want graduates to become successful recruiters but we also want colleagues with whom we can go out for dinner and drinks!
- Presentable - perceptions are important. We recognise this, which is why appearances are important to us. We’re not talking about your hair or taste in clothes; we’re talking about your ability to appear professional and smart, when necessary.
- Ambitious - graduates who have high hopes for themselves; and not just financially. We want people who want to be happy, successful and respected in their field - not just rich - though work hard and you’ll be that, too!
- £20,000 basic salary, OTE £35,000+ - we reward people fairly.
- £5k monthly commission threshold with 25% on all billings thereafter.
- 25 days holiday - work hard, play hard.
- The best working environment in the UK - and beers always in the fridge.
Do you sound like someone who would thrive with us? If so, then apply now.
Wiser recruits in to: Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking, Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, BioscienceRecruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, BoardRecruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter,Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, and Permanent Recruitment Consultant.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!