(based on 21 ratings in 2017)
"Friendly, supportive, professional."
- Maintaining a decent work/life balance is encouraged by the firm.
- The levels of responsibility are very good for trainees from the outset.
- The culture at the firm is very friendly, which leads to a pleasant working environment.
- There is high-quality work and opportunities to run your own files.
- Not all trainees get information about their seats as early as they would like.
- Communication within the firm could be improved.
- Some feel that the pay could be more competitive.
- While feedback is given, some trainees feel it could be more structured.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!