(based on 16 ratings in 2018)
"A heavyweight regional firm."
- Maintaining a decent work/life balance is encouraged by the firm.
- The levels of responsibility are very good for trainees from the outset.
- The culture at the firm is very friendly, which leads to a pleasant working environment.
- There is high-quality work and opportunities to run your own files.
- Not all trainees get information about their seats as early as they would like.
- Communication within the firm could be improved.
- Some feel that the pay could be more competitive.
- While attention is given to diversity programmes, some trainees feel more could be done.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!