Sales and Customer Care Consultant - English
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a Global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger between YOOX GROUP and THE NET -A-PORTER GROUP in 2015.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is a unique business with an unrivalled offering including multi-brand in-season online stores NET-A-PORTER and MR PORTER, and multi-brand off-season online stores YOOX and THE OUTNET, as well as numerous ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES, all “Powered by YNAP”.
The Sales and Customer Care team are now seeking a talented Sales and Customer Care Consultant to join the team based in our offices in Charlton.
- Act as a brand ambassador for THE NET-A-PORTER GROUP ensuring an outstanding service and shopping experience are provided for our customers with every contact, in all forms of communication (current contact channels include; telephone, email, live chat and social media)
- Have excellent knowledge of THE NET-A-PORTER GROUP brands; customer service provided, products and brands stocked
- Take a proactive approach, anticipating and preventing any barriers to a totally seamless customer experience, by going above and beyond
- Actively promote excellence in customer service, leading by example, by being directly involved in and helping the consultants to:
- Assist customers to register online and/or to process their orders
- Assist customers with product queries.
- Communicate promptly any information to customers about their orders
- Assist customers with any issues with regards to their returns or their orders via emails or by phone
- Deal with customers with late returns and faulty goods
- Handle difficult customers with professionalism
- Deal with complaints and escalation process as appropriate
- Maintain and promote a high level of service awareness at all times
- Promote and lead by example in the active use of order tracker and order database
- Facilitate communications between internal departments on issues, highlighting problems and composing solutions
- Liaise with fulfillment for any issues with customers’ orders
- Work with the Shipping department to solve issues raised by customers with regard to either orders or returns
- Assisting the Finance Department with customers on security checks (calls or emails) and any accounting enquiries and flag accounting issues raised by customers
- Work closely with the support team to monitor and manage team performance
- Work closely with the Lead Consultant, as appropriate, including to provide team feedback
- Mentor and support sales and customer care consultants, including encouraging them to take ownership, exceed targets, promote cross channel sales and increase productivity
- Fluency in speaking and writing English
- Previous in luxury sales and service in retail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluency in a second language is beneficial.
- Previous experience in a contact centre environment is beneficial
- Ability to coach and mentor more junior members of the team
- Ability to deal with more complex customer issues.
- To be a good team player
- Excellent keyboard and written skills, articulate with good spelling and grammar
- Excellent communication skills specifically in regard to building relationships with customers
- To be reliable and consistent
- To have a flexible attitude and able to take initiative
- Excellent eye for detail and good organizational skills
- Experience with Microsoft packages
- Must demonstrate an appreciation and understanding of the importance of customer care as a function within the business
Here are just a few of the amazing perks you will receive as an employee at the YOOX NET-A-PORTER Group:
- Our famous Staff discount
- Exclusive staff sales
- Season ticket loan or cycle to work scheme
- Matched contribution pension
- Multi-purpose insurance
- Eye-care vouchers
From the moment you walk through our doors and join the YOOX NET-A-PORTER team we are committed to making your journey with us inspirational and evolutionary.
If you are passionate, committed and thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, then please apply with a CV
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is an equal opportunities employer, if you require any reasonable adjustments to complete your application, please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!