Merchandising Admin Assistant Opportunities
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a Global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger between YOOX GROUP and THE NET -A-PORTER GROUP in 2015.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is a unique business with an unrivalled offering including multi-brand in-season online stores NET-A-PORTER and MR PORTER, and multi-brand off-season online stores YOOX and THE OUTNET, as well as numerous ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES, all “Powered by YNAP”.
NET-A-PORTER was launched in June 2000 and has since successfully established itself as the world’s premier luxury online fashion retailer. With its acclaimed editorial format, express worldwide shipping, luxurious packaging and easy returns, NET-A-PORTER offers an unparalleled shopping experience.
The NET-A-PORTER team are now seeking a talented Merchandising Administration Assistant to join the team based in our offices in London, Shepherds Bush. Reporting into the Assistant Merchandiser, you will be tasked with providing administrative support across all aspects of trading, merchandise planning and forecasting.
- Generate accurate delivery forecasting for the weeks ahead for the wider business and Operations to review targets and plan resources.
- Produce weekly delivery summary for department and feedback to department weekly
- Prioritize deliveries and workload to be in line with department and business strategy.
- Enforce early stock deliveries for a steady flow of products during the shipping window, maximizing the full-price selling period.
- Work closely with Trade and Transport to fully understand our Shipping Terms and Customs requirements, acting as the go-between to ensure compliance.
- Resolve all warehouse delivery queries within 24hrs
- Monitor weekly returns analysis report
- Analyze styles with high returns and take appropriate action to minimize returns
- Negotiate late delivery discounts, cancellations, SOR's and RTV's
- Action RTV/SOR stock swaps.
- Regularly update stock adjustment, discount and cancellation records for accurate reports
- Manage visibility of products on website, assigning badges to product, Back in Stock, More Coming Soon etc.
- Prepare weekly reports to monitor performance of your department, highlighting key findings to your team.
- Query resolution and follow up as required by other business areas
- Provide administrative support as required to support the department
- Strong analytical skills and exceptional numeric ability
- Advanced Excel knowledge essential
- Experience in working as part of a diverse team – able to build relationships with other internal and external teams and functions for personal and business development
- A strong eye for detail, great organizational skills and works to a high level of accuracy
- Great initiative
- Excellent work ethic and ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
Here are just a few of the amazing perks you will receive as an employee at the YOOX NET-A-PORTER Group:
- Our famous Staff discount
- Exclusive staff sales
- Season ticket loan or cycle to work scheme
- Matched contribution pension
- Multi-purpose insurance
- Eye-care vouchers
From the moment you walk through our doors and join the YOOX NET-A-PORTER team we are committed to making your journey with us inspirational and Evolutionary.
If you are passionate, committed and thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, then please apply with a CV
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is an equal opportunities employer, if you require any reasonable adjustments to complete your application, please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!