YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a Global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger between YOOX GROUP and THE NET -A-PORTER GROUP in 2015.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is a unique business with an unrivalled offering including multi-brand in-season online stores NET-A-PORTER and MR PORTER, and multi-brand off-season online stores YOOX and THE OUTNET, as well as numerous ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES, all “Powered by YNAP”.
NET-A-PORTER was launched in June 2000 and has since successfully established itself as the world’s premier luxury online fashion retailer. With its acclaimed editorial format, express worldwide shipping, luxurious packaging and easy returns, NET-A-PORTER offers an unparalleled shopping experience.
The NET-A-PORTER team are now seeking a talented Assistant Merchandiser to join the team based in our offices in Shepherds Bush. Reporting into the Merchandiser, you will be tasked with providing support to the department ensuring that we achieve our sales plan through effective forecasting and management of stock including data management.
- Assist the Merchandising team to achieve seasonal sales and profit targets based on seasonal business plan
- Work with Buying team to establish a range of merchandise suited to the customer profile in each region. Work together to make recommendations for changes and improvements to maximise sales and profit potential
- With guidance from Merchandiser, use analysis of weekly departmental performance to take actions to trade your area and maximise profits.
- Forecast sales and intake on department WSSI and manage the department’s continuity business reporting back to your Merchandising for total department view.
- Work closely with the MAA on the intake process, ensuring timely deliveries and that stock levels are optimised.
- Deputise for the Merchandiser in all trading and planning meetings internally and externally if and when required
- Clear communication with your team to ensure alignment and clarity, working towards department goals
- Ensure the wider business is aware of department priorities
- Prepare weekly reports to monitor performance of your department, highlighting key findings to your team.
- Produce insightful analysis for the team and wider business to help dictate the strategy going forward
- Produce analysis for the Merchandiser for range planning ensuring that the range is balanced and in line with top line strategy
- Complete seasonal markdown for the department to ensure we are maximising our margins whilst considering the competitive market
- Manage and develop any MAAs on your team by providing on the job coaching and identifying training opportunities
- Monitor and review performance of your reports, including completing and presenting their appraisals
- Relevant commercial experience gained in a fashion retail merchandising environment with an understanding of the luxury sector.
- Strong analytical skills, advanced Excel knowledge essential.
- Commercial awareness – working to develop full understanding of the nature of our business, products and competitive market in order to drive the best performance.
- The ability to build relationships with other internal and external teams and functions for personal and business development.
- A strong eye for detail, great organisational skills and works to a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent work ethic and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills.
Here are just a few of the amazing perks you will receive as an employee at the YOOX NET-A-PORTER Group:
- Our famous Staff discount
- Exclusive staff sales
- Season ticket loan or cycle to work scheme
- Matched contribution pension
- Multi-purpose insurance
- Eye-care vouchers
From the moment you walk through our doors and join the YOOX NET-A-PORTER team we are committed to making your journey with us inspirational and Evolutionary.
If you are passionate, committed and thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, then please apply with a CV
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is an equal opportunities employer, if you require any reasonable adjustments to complete your application, please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!