"Hardworking and collaborative with a good culture."
- The firm’s emphasis on teamwork leads to a friendly and collaborative culture.
- Trainees get high-quality work from the beginning of their contract.
- The close-knit trainee community provides a good support network in the training contract’s initial stages.
- Trainee retention is high in all offices.
- The seat allocation process could be improved in terms of transparency.
- The salary is not seen as being particularly competitive in the market.
- While many supervisors are active and helpful, this is not the case for all of them.
- Some departments have unavoidably long hours.
What insiders say about...
"Know about the firm, especially the firm's core values."
"Addleshaw Goddard is a very friendly firm to work for and partners are, pretty much..."
"Training varies by department. Some departments have no formal training whatsoever,..."
"Everyone has been very approachable and happy to provide detailed, constructive feedback..."
"The offices are excellent and the firm now has a permanent 'dress for your day' policy...."
"I generally work between 7:30am and 6:30pm."
"The pay and the bonus scheme could be improved."
"Our benefits package is good in general."
"There was a paper application, an assessment centre, a two week vacation scheme and..."
"Why commercial law? Why the firm? Where do you see yourself in ten years' time?"
"The new Milton Gate office was designed around reducing our carbon footprint."
"There are a lot of policies on maternity leave and women eg the returner programme...."
"I am a trainee in the finance and projects division. I complete contract reviews,..."
"The London office runs a pro bono legal clinic that trainees are required to attend...."
"We have a friendly atmosphere, high-profile clients and are a top-ranking firm in..."
"I met a few people from the firm at events at university and really got on well with..."
"The firm very much has an attitude of 'if you're good enough, we'll do all we can..."
"We are ranked number one in the North West."
"Friendly, professional and inclusive."
"Each year a number of our vacation schemers come through the diversity access scheme..."
"There are occasions when I have felt a little swamped with work but the support is..."
"In my opinion I think that the firm should be more transparent about how a seat move..."