"Friendly and dynamic."
- The firm’s emphasis on teamwork leads to a friendly and collaborative culture.
- Trainees get high-quality work from the beginning of their contract.
- The close-knit trainee community provides a good support network in the training contract’s initial stages.
- Trainee retention is high in all offices.
- The seat allocation process could be improved in terms of transparency.
- The salary is not seen as being particularly competitive in the market.
- While many supervisors are active and helpful, this is not the case for all of them.
- Some departments have unavoidably long hours.
What insiders say about...
"Online application, telephone interview, assessment centre (partner/HR interview,..."
"I think that the firm has a very social atmosphere, there are no closed doors and..."
"My communication skills, project management and organisation skills have improved..."
"I think the supervision at the firm is excellent. Solicitors and partners are always..."
"The office is round the corner from Moorgate station so very close to the City. The..."
"I think the firm has a very flexible working policy generally. A lot of people work..."
"We are slightly behind compared to our competitors in the market on pay and bonuses..."
"We get free drinks at the end of every month and there's a summer party. The Addleshaw..."
"There was a paper application, an assessment centre, a two week vacation scheme and..."
"Why do you want to work at AG? Describe yourself in three words. Tell me about an..."
"The firm has many schemes across the offices to reduce its carbon footprint: 'follow..."
"AG does great things in the diversity space including the return to work scheme and..."
"I am generally very satisfied with the level of work I am assigned. I believe that..."
"The firm operates several pro bono practice areas, including participation in Legal..."
"Working environment and team ethos, calibre of work and clients, activities outside..."
"The pay is not particularly competitive at both trainee and new qualifier level for..."
"It's international and growing but still very people focused."
"There are enough jobs for all the trainees (which isn't true of most of the firms..."
"There are multiple international secondments on offer and you have a good chance..."
"Great clients and a nice location to work in."
"Each year a number of our vacation schemers come through the diversity access scheme..."
"There are occasions when I have felt a little swamped with work but the support is..."
"Have a better success rate at matching people's seat move preferences to the seats..."