"Great reputation and friendly atmosphere."
- The firm’s emphasis on teamwork leads to a friendly and collaborative culture.
- Trainees get high-quality work from the beginning of their contract.
- The close-knit trainee community provides a good support network in the training contract’s initial stages.
- Trainee retention is high in all offices.
- The seat allocation process could be improved in terms of transparency.
- The salary is not seen as being particularly competitive in the market.
- While many supervisors are active and helpful, this is not the case for all of them.
- Some departments have unavoidably long hours.
What insiders say about...
"The process is clearly set out on our website. As for best tips: keep in mind that,..."
"There is a big emphasis on cooperation and teamwork within the teams and between..."
"The training contract is well structured and most teams invest a lot of time and..."
"The firm has a mentor programme for trainees. I find my mentor to be incredibly helpful..."
"The firm has spacious, well-appointed offices close to the centre of the City with..."
"This depends on the department and the time of year. Some teams work ridiculous hours,..."
"Our pay is consistently below the market for equivalent and lesser firms in the city..."
"Free drinks Friday at the end of every month, office parties, away days. The benefits..."
"Telephone interview, followed by assessment centre (this involved an instruction..."
"I had quite a lot of general commercial and market-based questions in addition to..."
"This could be improved as there are polystyrene takeaway cups and boxes in the café..."
"There are some schemes in place including a return to work scheme for women who have..."
"I am generally very satisfied with the level of work I am assigned. I believe that..."
"There are a lot of opportunities if you want to get involved."
"The firm is incredibly friendly, and is made up of nice people and a superb support..."
"The competition for seats and not being guaranteed the one you want."
"Its reputation as a leading international law firm with high-profile clients. There..."
"Retention rates here, I believe, are above industry standard. The firm is growing,..."
"In June 2019 we opened our first continental European office in Hamburg."
"Exciting and supportive experts."
"Each year a number of our vacation schemers come through the diversity access scheme..."
"There are occasions when I have felt a little swamped with work but the support is..."
"Increase salary to reflect the market and the hours we work."