"Hardworking and collaborative with a good culture."
- The firm’s emphasis on teamwork leads to a friendly and collaborative culture.
- Trainees get high-quality work from the beginning of their contract.
- The close-knit trainee community provides a good support network in the training contract’s initial stages.
- Trainee retention is high in all offices.
- The seat allocation process could be improved in terms of transparency.
- The salary is not seen as being particularly competitive in the market.
- While many supervisors are active and helpful, this is not the case for all of them.
- Some departments have unavoidably long hours.
What insiders say about...
"I think that throughout the application process you should be friendly and approachable,..."
"Very open and sociable. Everyone is always approachable and honest."
"Training can be decent but it depends on what team you're in."
"Some are very accessible but this is again dependent on your team."
"Good offices and great location. Facilities could do with improving in areas. Dress..."
"The hours can be quite variable, but I've never had to stay later than 10.00 pm and..."
"The amount of pay we get for the number of hours worked could be better."
"Free drinks Friday in the Leeds office. Generous expenses and pay increase for international..."
"There is a rigorous interview process. It consisted of: a written application, a..."
"My interviewer talked to me about my work experience, and why I wanted to work in..."
"The firm is trying to reduce the amount of paper it uses and we recently switched..."
"I believe that the firm is committed to improving equality and diversity. However,..."
"I've had a very good level of responsibility throughout my training contract. I've..."
"Great pro bono partnership in place."
"The friendly people here are a real plus."
"As with any City firm, there are occasional long hours."
"The friendly people I'd met at events, opportunity to do high-quality work in Leeds..."
"It varies across intakes but I can see the firm does its best to keep you. Trainees..."
"We have a circular bar in the office."
"Friendly, ambitious and diverse."
"They run an access scheme and the firm is very welcoming of all!"
"There are occasions when I have felt a little swamped with work but the support is..."
"It would be good to be able to complete seats in another office in the event that..."