"A down-to-earth yet hardworking and ambitious law firm."
- The firm’s emphasis on teamwork leads to a friendly and collaborative culture.
- Trainees get high-quality work from the beginning of their contract.
- The close-knit trainee community provides a good support network in the training contract’s initial stages.
- Trainee retention is high in all offices.
- The seat allocation process could be improved in terms of transparency.
- The salary is not seen as being particularly competitive in the market.
- While many supervisors are active and helpful, this is not the case for all of them.
- Some departments have unavoidably long hours.
What insiders say about...
"The process is clearly set out on our website. As for best tips: keep in mind that,..."
"The people at the firm are fantastic. They were welcoming and supportive when I first..."
"Lots of opportunities to take part in skills courses (legal and soft skills), such..."
"This has been very mixed in my experience. Some of my supervisors have been excellent..."
"Despite the current office being a little outdated, we are moving into brand new..."
"It depends on which team you are sat in. I'm currently in real estate and usually..."
"This is not very transparent. Trainees have fed back to the firm that the bonus scheme..."
"Free drink Friday!"
"There is a rigorous interview process. It consisted of: a written application, a..."
"Interview questions consisted of work undertaken, and my previous experience. This..."
"The firm is trying to reduce the amount of paper it uses and we recently switched..."
"I believe that the firm is committed to improving equality and diversity. However,..."
"Currently I am sitting in the real estate department. It is a good seat with a great..."
"The pro bono projects I have worked on include a legal clinic and a programme which..."
"The level of responsibility and the client contact. As you're working on mid-market..."
"There's a hierarchical atmosphere in some teams as well as problems with the delegation..."
"Knowing that the people and the culture is a supportive one. As a junior you want..."
"Retention rates are generally very good. It's unlikely that the firm can always make..."
"We have a subsidised Costa in the building and our canteen has its own Instagram..."
"Fun, collaborative and down to earth."
"They run an access scheme and the firm is very welcoming of all!"
"There are occasions when I have felt a little swamped with work but the support is..."
"Personally I think that there could be more recognition for non-chargeable, extra-curricular..."