"A hard-working firm with a great culture."
- The firm’s emphasis on teamwork leads to a friendly and collaborative culture.
- Trainees get high-quality work from the beginning of their contract.
- The close-knit trainee community provides a good support network in the training contract’s initial stages.
- Trainee retention is high in all offices.
- The seat allocation process could be improved in terms of transparency.
- The salary is not seen as being particularly competitive in the market.
- While many supervisors are active and helpful, this is not the case for all of them.
- Some departments have unavoidably long hours.
What insiders say about...
"My tip would be to be confident about yourself and what you can bring. Don't be afraid..."
"There's a great atmosphere with friendly colleagues and a sense of community. There..."
"AG is fantastic at training its staff. There are training sessions almost every week..."
"I work in a room with a NQ, partner and MA, and because we are mixed together all..."
"Leeds is office-based. We are moving to a brand new office in late 2016, which will..."
"Hours are dictated by your workload but the firm is flexible with regard to external..."
"We are slightly behind compared to our competitors in the market on pay and bonuses..."
"Some teams have 'fizz Fridays' where we drink Prosecco at 4.00 pm on the last Friday..."
"There was a paper application, an assessment centre, a two week vacation scheme and..."
"Why law? Why Addleshaw Goddard?"
"AG has an online filing system and a paperless desk policy."
"It's a very good environment for women to work in and AG are listed in The Times'..."
"A large part of the role involves administrative and data management duties. This..."
"There are a lot of opportunities if you want to get involved."
"The culture, people and quality of work."
"Sometimes I found that there were inconsistencies in trainee supervision."
"The culture, the client base and the positive feedback from current trainees."
"The firm has strong retention rates so I am hopeful of finding a qualified position..."
"All trainees spend a week in Romania prior to starting with the firm building houses..."
"Friendly and aspirational."
"They run an access scheme and the firm is very welcoming of all!"
"There are occasions when I have felt a little swamped with work but the support is..."
"Although the firm does seem to be working on this, it would be ideal if there were..."