"Great fun place to work."
- Working hours at the firm are reasonable, allowing trainees to maintain a good work/life balance.
- Work provided to trainees is seen as interesting, stimulating and varied.
- The firm's regular social events encourage a friendly culture both inside and outside of work.
- Feedback and communication are effective at the firm ensuring that development is continuous.
- Some would like more experience working on technical matters.
- Promotions at the lower level can sometimes be filled externally instead of promoting graduates.
- While salary is seen as good for graduates, there are concerns about how it progresses.
- Commuting to client sites can sometimes mean a lot of travelling.
What insiders say about...
"The application process is simple and free from the condescending hoops that other..."
"The company structure is fairly flat, and you will be treated quite equally regardless..."
"The main office is just off St Paul's so very central and easy to get to. The office..."
"I work from 8:30am-6:00pm typically. There is also a good amount of flexibility to..."
"It's a very good starting salary for a graduate but I am not sure the same goes for..."
"The company has season tickets to watch Arsenal or Tottenham. Company profit-related..."
"Three interviews all mainly to ensure that I understood the company and what I'd..."
"The usual questions about my background, degree and similar. There were also questions..."
"The company makes an effort to be environmentally conscious but there could be more..."
"Management in the organisation is very good and HR is particularly excellent."
"While there is what I see as a fairly typical profile for an IT consultancy, with..."
"For the first two years promotions happen every six months. After this promotion..."
"Our corporate social responsibility is very comprehensive and was one of the things..."
"There is a lot of interesting work to do but also a lot of less exciting things...."
"The company culture is excellent, we get a good starting salary and regular working..."
"Sometimes too much responsibility!"
"We have dedicated popcorn days, veggie days and other fun surprises in our in-house..."
"Fun, caring and fast-moving."
"The company's outstanding reputation and excellent online feedback drew me towards..."
"There is an induction, but I feel that most of the useful training which followed..."
"During my interview process the company had no idea whether I was from a privileged..."
"It all depends on project requirements. But there will always be something that needs..."
"I would introduce a casual Friday policy."