"A very nice place to work."
- Working hours at the firm are reasonable, allowing trainees to maintain a good work/life balance.
- Work provided to trainees is seen as interesting, stimulating and varied.
- The firm's regular social events encourage a friendly culture both inside and outside of work.
- Feedback and communication are effective at the firm ensuring that development is continuous.
- Some would like more experience working on technical matters.
- Promotions at the lower level can sometimes be filled externally instead of promoting graduates.
- While salary is seen as good for graduates, there are concerns about how it progresses.
- Commuting to client sites can sometimes mean a lot of travelling.
What insiders say about...
"From my experience I think you need to have an enthusiasm for technology and coding..."
"Here at Alfa I have found that everybody is very friendly, and willing to help. I..."
"We have a nice office building in central London with baristas serving free coffee,..."
"Depending on role, the company is very open to consultants working non-standard hours,..."
"I receive good pay, and there is a steady promotion system for the first few years...."
"We receive tickets to sports matches, and there are quarterly company meetings (including..."
"As a graduate, I started out with a phone interview followed by two interviews at..."
"Although you will be asked about yourself and your background, this is more of a..."
"We have recently started taking further action, which is good!"
"People and managers at Alfa are great. Everyone is willing to help and pass on their..."
"I wouldn't say it is the most historically diverse company but it is still quite..."
"It is quite a set path for graduates over three years, and promotions are not based..."
"We have a corporate social responsibility scheme which we are encouraged to participate..."
"I'm consistently and frequently given new challenges and different things to work..."
"The social aspect is very good - lots of company funded drinks, activities and events,..."
"From my experience my working hours have not been very flexible at times."
"Between all of our employees we can cover every European language."
"Not only did I apply to the firm because of its reputation, but my experience as..."
"The initial training period is an intense introduction to the worlds of asset finance..."
"During my interview process the company had no idea whether I was from a privileged..."
"Very varied. Typically the level of stress is quite low, but sometimes issues arise..."
"Allow us to buy holiday time more easily."