"Vibrant work culture and amazing people."
- Working hours at the firm are reasonable, allowing trainees to maintain a good work/life balance.
- Work provided to trainees is seen as interesting, stimulating and varied.
- The firm's regular social events encourage a friendly culture both inside and outside of work.
- Feedback and communication are effective at the firm ensuring that development is continuous.
- Some would like more experience working on technical matters.
- Promotions at the lower level can sometimes be filled externally instead of promoting graduates.
- While salary is seen as good for graduates, there are concerns about how it progresses.
- Commuting to client sites can sometimes mean a lot of travelling.
What insiders say about...
"From my experience I think you need to have an enthusiasm for technology and coding..."
"There is a cooperative culture at the firm, and knowledge and experience are both..."
"We have a nice office building in central London with baristas serving free coffee,..."
"The company is slightly flexible, people can choose to work slightly earlier or later,..."
"The starting salary for junior consultants is very competitive."
"There are great social events, interesting company meetings (some of which are abroad..."
"There was a phone interview with HR, followed by a first interview with HR and a..."
"Questions in my interview were mostly about the asset finance industry and some related..."
"There are new green initiatives within the office that have just come into place...."
"Managers good mentors and role models who provide good feedback. This means you are..."
"I think that the firm has a good cultural mixture."
"It is quite a set path for graduates over three years, and promotions are not based..."
"CHP is very good at this; they are very supportive of charity, as evidenced by the..."
"Given that I am still in the early stages of my career at Alfa, my typical day would..."
"Excellent training is provided and there are work days out."
"The standardised career progression means that competence or commitment is not taken..."
"We have dedicated popcorn days, veggie days and other fun surprises in our in-house..."
"Flexible, accommodating and progressive."
"It was recommended to me by a friend."
"The initial four-week crash course in asset finance, Java and Alfa that all graduates..."
"I don't know the social backgrounds of most of my colleagues. Recruitment is primarily..."
"It's a demanding and challenging job but there's always a good network of support..."
"More informal feedback from managers."