"I think that the firm treats its employees very well."
- Working hours at the firm are reasonable, allowing trainees to maintain a good work/life balance.
- Work provided to trainees is seen as interesting, stimulating and varied.
- The firm's regular social events encourage a friendly culture both inside and outside of work.
- Feedback and communication are effective at the firm ensuring that development is continuous.
- Some would like more experience working on technical matters.
- Promotions at the lower level can sometimes be filled externally instead of promoting graduates.
- While salary is seen as good for graduates, there are concerns about how it progresses.
- Commuting to client sites can sometimes mean a lot of travelling.
What insiders say about...
"There was a short telephone interview followed by two one-hour interviews."
"We have a really great culture and amazing company perks including coffee, snacks,..."
"We are soon to be moving offices, but the current location could not be better. The..."
"A standard working day is 9:00am-6:00pm and you must log at least 40 hours of work..."
"The initial salary is good."
"We have excellent company meetings quarterly which take place at interesting locations..."
"Three interviews all mainly to ensure that I understood the company and what I'd..."
"Among other things, I was asked about myself and my background, I was asked what..."
"Some of our 'green' initiatives include: recycling facilities in the office, staff..."
"Managers are really accessible and some of them make good mentors. The company management..."
"It's a difficult industry in which to ensure diversity as the applicants are often..."
"There could be more transparency regarding promotions and career paths, especially..."
"There is a corporate social responsibility team which people are encouraged to join...."
"I do regular development tasks that are usually well designed before they get to..."
"The great training programme and work/life balance."
"The learning curve is very steep, which can be challenging at times."
"We have dedicated popcorn days, veggie days and other fun surprises in our in-house..."
"Vibrant work culture and amazing people."
"I heard good things from websites that listed graduate employers and I liked that..."
"There's initial training in Java and coding at the company that's very good at getting..."
"I don't know the social backgrounds of most of my colleagues. Recruitment is primarily..."
"Work is intense, but no one piles on the pressure unnecessarily."
"Make the office more interesting."