"A global financial institution with diverse opportunities."
- A supportive and open culture helps people to feel comfortable in the company.
- Flexible working hours means that people are able to keep a good work/life balance.
- Graduates are happy with the level and variety of work they are given.
- The salary is seen as competitive and fair for the industry.
- Some offices are considered to be small and occasionally crowded.
- Processes in the company make some feel that changes can be slow to be made.
- While a lot of training is provided, many feel that it could be better tailored to individuals.
- Past the manager stage, some find progression to be competitive.
What insiders say about...
"It was quite relaxed. There were a few different tasks to evaluate you as a person,..."
"It feels like I'm at home as everyone is so relaxed and really friendly. My current..."
"The dress code is smart casual with a dress down day on Friday. The office space..."
"Your work hours can differ depending on what team you are in and the deliverables..."
"The salary is a competitive one when compared to other, similarly sized, companies...."
"Exciting team events such as cooking exercises or acrobatics."
"I was asked technical questions regarding a tech task as well as questions about..."
"I haven't heard of anything specific but the company's values encourage it."
"Managers are very helpful in onboarding you into the company and teaching you what..."
"There is a lot of diversity with respect to women and a relatively good level of..."
"You reap what you sow. Put in the work and there is potential for promotion."
"I am given a good level of responsibility and encouraged to question the work I am..."
"Good pay, flexible hours, the range of opportunities and exposure to different parts..."
"There can be periods of uncertainty regarding the team structures and how you will..."
"AMEX started as a shipping company and is not a bank."
"Friendly, helpful and caring."
"It's a large, multinational company with opportunities abroad if I am interested..."
"There are some skills workshops run by the recruitment team but their relevance to..."
"Specific training for different departments such as finance, marketing, technology..."