"Friendly, helpful and caring."
- A supportive and open culture helps people to feel comfortable in the company.
- Flexible working hours means that people are able to keep a good work/life balance.
- Graduates are happy with the level and variety of work they are given.
- The salary is seen as competitive and fair for the industry.
- Some offices are considered to be small and occasionally crowded.
- Processes in the company make some feel that changes can be slow to be made.
- While a lot of training is provided, many feel that it could be better tailored to individuals.
- Past the manager stage, some find progression to be competitive.
What insiders say about...
"Research the company beforehand. Know what you're passionate about and demonstrate..."
"The team I work in is very open-minded, fun to work in and creates a relaxed environment...."
"The office is a nice and clean place with good facilities in a convenient location..."
"It's flexible. If I have an appointment or volunteering work, my team is understanding...."
"It's good. It could be higher as the rent is so expensive in the surrounding cities,..."
"Health allowance benefits, pension, Brighton football game tickets as we own the..."
"Questions were less technically specific and more about me as a person."
"I haven't heard of anything specific but the company's values encourage it."
"Some managers up to director level are excellent at being approachable, friendly,..."
"This is a big strength of the company. There's a lot of diversity across the organisation..."
"Being promoted from analyst to manager is common. Beyond the manager level, opportunities..."
"The work I'm involved in is challenging and I get to learn about new technologies..."
"Good pay, flexible hours, the range of opportunities and exposure to different parts..."
"Changes can take time to be implemented."
"We're not a bank."
"A global financial institution with diverse opportunities."
"It's a large, multinational company with opportunities abroad if I am interested..."
"System knowledge and presentation training are the key programmes."
"I think the system for training brand new hires could be more comprehensive."