"Friendly, helpful and caring."
- A supportive and open culture helps people to feel comfortable in the company.
- Flexible working hours means that people are able to keep a good work/life balance.
- Graduates are happy with the level and variety of work they are given.
- The salary is seen as competitive and fair for the industry.
- Some offices are considered to be small and occasionally crowded.
- Processes in the company make some feel that changes can be slow to be made.
- While a lot of training is provided, many feel that it could be better tailored to individuals.
- Past the manager stage, some find progression to be competitive.
What insiders say about...
"It's the standard process of an online application and, if successful, an assessment..."
"It's an easy-going culture where you're not afraid to ask any questions and everyone..."
"The office in London is relatively full and there might not always be enough space...."
"It's flexible. If I have an appointment or volunteering work, my team is understanding...."
"The salary is a competitive one when compared to other, similarly sized, companies...."
"Health allowance benefits, pension, Brighton football game tickets as we own the..."
"There were no technical questions for me as the focus was on my CV and what I could..."
"AMEX tries to reduce its carbon footprint in every way possible."
"Managers are very helpful in onboarding you into the company and teaching you what..."
"There is a lot of diversity with respect to women and a relatively good level of..."
"Being promoted from analyst to manager is common. Beyond the manager level, opportunities..."
"I generally work on exciting things that help me to learn and improve. It's very..."
"Flexible hours, personal development and training, good people, a friendly environment..."
"There are still quite a few bureaucratic processes that can sometimes get in the..."
"We're not a bank."
"Friendly, open and a place where you can learn a lot."
"It's a large, multinational company with opportunities abroad if I am interested..."
"I didn't find my current Continuing Professional Development training programme particularly..."
"Tailor the learning programme to each individual's learning needs."