About Arrow Electronics
Arrow Electronics was founded in 1935 and has grown and evolved over the years to reach its current status as number 113 on the Fortune 500 list. Arrow is an enabler for innovation and one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies, with 20,100 employees worldwide.
Today, Arrow guides innovation forward for over 200,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers and works with organizations in over 349 locations and 80 countries. With 2018 sales of $30 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life.
Arrow works in the world of Five Years Out, where employees understand that new technologies, new materials, new ideas and new electronics will make life not only different, but better. Not just cheaper, but smarter. Not just easier, but more inspired.
Graduates joining our program will experience a varied and exciting 12-month training and development journey. This will give you the crucial foundation for you to develop your career with Arrow, a global innovator who develops technology solutions to improve business and daily lives.
Our requirements are that you have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in either Engineering or a Business-related discipline, be a fluent English speaker and someone who is driven and ambitious.
In return you will benefit from Arrow’s Graduate Program, which includes:
- Core and soft skills training and development
- Innovative training plan delivered face to face and via e-learning platforms
- European travel opportunities
- Real work experience and full accountability and ownership of personal and group projects
- Mentoring to fully support your career and personal development achievements
- Networking opportunities with other colleagues, suppliers and business leaders
Arrow believe that by integrating you fully into the business and giving you the responsibility for your tasks is the best way to learn. We will assign practical work such as meeting with customers and suppliers and supporting engineers with demonstrations alongside your personal and group projects. Graduates on this exciting program will be employed on a permanent contract from day one and are eligible for Arrow’s comprehensive remuneration and benefits package.
You will learn on the program in a variety of ways:
- In a group with fellow graduates
- As part of an Arrow team
- With sole responsibility for your own projects
- By attending face to face sessions
- Via state-of-the-art e-learning tools
- The 12-month program will start in October with three weeks of onboarding and goal setting with your fellow graduates.
- You will then return to your home country for two months at a time to start your training on the job and begin working on your projects.
- Every third month you attend training in another country, whilst having the opportunity to provide feedback and updates on your individual and group projects.
- You will be given time to reflect and learn throughout the program by receiving regular feedback and input from managers and mentors.
- When the program draws to a close, you will be invited to join your fellow graduates at a Graduation Ceremony and look forward to the rest of your journey with Arrow.
At Arrow, we recognise that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job and that’s why we offer:
- A permanent contract from day one
- Competitive salary, pension, holiday allowance, healthcare and wellbeing benefits
- Management, leadership and self-development programs
- International career opportunities
- Community awareness and involvement programs
- Service awards
- Opportunities for promotion and a clear career path