"High quality work, high quality clients, good atmosphere."
- There is a welcoming and friendly working environment.
- Trainees are given a lot of personal responsibility while still being supported.
- Trainees have access to a wide variety of high-quality training programmes.
- A great support network of mentors and feedback is in place to help trainees develop their skills.
- The IT systems could benefit from an update.
- At busy times, work hours can be long and unpredictable.
- Some feel that the HR department could be more open.
- There could be more options when it comes to secondments.
What insiders say about...
"People who are friendly and will work hard. Basically someone who will fit in with..."
"The firm's culture is the best thing about it in my eyes. It is very friendly and,..."
"I have participated in general induction training and more specific training honing..."
"My experience has been great in this respect. You have a mid-seat review and an end-of-seat..."
"The dress code is business casual and dress down on a Friday. The offices are a serious..."
"I'm usually out of the office by 7:30pm but there are times when a bit more commitment..."
"Trainees don't get bonuses and I have had little exposure to discussion about this...."
"There is a great food on offer in the canteen."
"Since I joined, the intake has reduced and the interview process has become more..."
"I was asked about when I had used key competencies such as teamwork. In the partner..."
"I think more could be done. Some lights are often left on overnight when we should..."
"Strong commitment - compulsory diversity training and special events for women, LGBT,..."
"I am often asked to review contracts for errors or update them. I have been given..."
"Target of 50 pro bono hours for all, including trainees. Pro bono is treated as billable..."
"Friendliness, open culture, respect for trainees' personal lives."
"The small trainee intake is both good and bad: great training and exposure to work..."
"I met two trainees at a law fair who showed me the type of people that I would be..."
"They used to be very steady but have dropped off recently. I am fairly confident..."
"One of the founders of Roll on Friday is a partner at Ashurst."
"Friendly and welcoming."
"Takes part in many initiatives. This is something that has really improved recently...."
"Fairly stressful. Senior fee earners have a habit of forwarding emails and asking..."
"I think there could be more transparency on how you can ensure that you are kept..."